Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How to "Do the Plaguefest"

Discussion in Tutorials started by McKay, Jul 5, 2011

1. Feb 20, 2011
    There seems to be some confusion on how to do The Plaguefest, I am here to enlighten you to it, And answer some questions along the way.
    What is The Plaguefest?
    Simply put, The Plaguefest is a movement that players must perform on the ZE server at hold points, to ensure that the door will open magically in half the time. This fucks over helps the rest of the team greatly and doesnt screw them over in the slightest.

Do you have to be an Admin or Donator to do The Plaguefest?
    No, anyone is capable of doing The Plaguefest, you just have to believe in yourself.

This is seems really complicated, I dont think I'll ever manage to do it!
    Dont you worry, Im here to help, and have provided several diagrams to ensure you put maximum effort into fucking over helping your Team.

Diagram 1

[IMG]

In this example scenario on ZE, here we seem the team holding off the zombies. However can you spot the problem? Yes. Thats correct, 2 players are not helping the team, they are facing the zombies, and using their weapons. This is a big No-No, and gets you nowhere. Here are several key steps to perform The Plaguefest.

1. Turn your back to the zombies.
    2. Rub your dick against the door, in a Clock-wise circular motion
    3. Keep rubbing until the door opens
    4. ?????
    5. Profit

By following these steps, you have helped out your team greatly, by ensuring the door magically opens under your watchful gaze.
    Listed below is an example diagram to ensure you dont rub your dick the wrong way.

Diagram 2

[IMG]

If you are having trouble with the timings of The Plaguefest, time your dick rubbing with this simple Tune.

Thank you reading this McKay TutorialGo out into the PlagueFest world, and help out your teammates by performing this simple, yet essential motion.
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Jun 10, 2011
      I have the sudden urge to rub my dick against a door to the hustle...
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Feb 20, 2011
        Im afraid you have to buy a Strap-on to participate correctly.
      • Jan 21, 2011
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Wow....Mckay....LOL that is awsome...I'm sorry but I don't do the PlagueFest Properly at all...
      • Feb 20, 2011
        Well, she is of the female gender, so is unable to comply with "Rub your dick against the door in a circular motion"

• Jun 11, 2011
        So how do the zombies do the Plaguefest then?
      • Feb 20, 2011
        This instruction is for Humans only, as a Zombie, you can only hope you get to them before the door opens.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Are you implying that everyone with a p90 is forced to "Do The Plaguefest"?
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 18, 2011
          Good question....Mckay...I use a P90.....
        • Feb 18, 2011
          I use a P90 as well. I can also do the Plaguefest quite well.
        • Jun 11, 2011
          Nice tutorial, Now everyone can fuck over help their team out. Thanks Mckay for this. :thumbsup:
        • Oct 8, 2009
          Omg! So that's what it is! Was wondering what them idiots were doing.
          Get me a strap-on and i'll join. :smile:
        • Mar 25, 2011
          Wow, I didn't even realize that's how you play, this whole time I've had my back to my team, instead of to the zombies, LOL. I feel like such an idiot! Well I can actually be of some use in ZE now eh?
        • Sep 6, 2010
          lol This is helpful and funny :grin: :thumbsup:
        • Feb 18, 2011
          This should be stickied. Its very informative.
        • Nov 26, 2010

A public service announcement indeed.
        • Feb 20, 2011
          The P90 was only used as an example, being a popular choice on ZE. Actually Im a liar, I was lazy and copy-pasted it. Googling more images would have meant using "energy". Something I am not willing to invest into many things. The M4's were for a little variety.
        • Feb 18, 2011
          Still think P90's had something to do with it. Your not convincing in your argument.
        • Feb 8, 2011
          bitches i be using the ump, best gun in game