Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How to score well in cali

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF] jedi, Jan 10, 2016

1. Dec 28, 2014
    I know it kind of sound crazy. But anyway I am going to cali this spring break, to fresno for the great sequoia national park, then to Yosemite.

[IMG]

Does anyone live in cali (or has been to California) that knows a good dispensary I can pickup some pot for the great hikes I'll be going on?
    My girlfriend or I may be getting a medical card.. for legitimate reasons of course. Thanks to anyone that can help out. :turtle:

@Orange , @DeeKushMan ,
    @Bapple.

Post Merged, Jan 10, 2016
    Damn can someone please link lucid i can't for some reason??? @[pF] LuciD
    • Informative Informative x 1
      [pF] jedi, Jan 10, 2016 Last edited by [pF] jedi, Jan 10, 2016
    • Feb 25, 2014
      Make some pics, it looks like it has priceless views.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      You may come to my pharmacy and we'll supply you weed. Anyway, me and my cousin may go up to Yosemite too, but in the summer. You can hike at big bear mountain. Camped there a few times. Are you interested in hunting? I'd love to gather a group to hunt animals with bows, slingshots, blowguns, etc... then cook them. That picture is beautiful by the way. I'd like to bring my S up there some day and park it in the tree.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
        Orange, Jan 10, 2016 Last edited by Orange, Jan 10, 2016
      • Sep 24, 2012
        Post some pictures when you get some :thumbsup:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 28, 2014
          we are going to see the largest and some of the oldest trees in the wold (as you can see in the pic). its going to be a sick trip, with some good memories. Yeah i'll post some pics of the bud if i get it [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.682353)]MoonChickenDogRat[/COLOR]
          ?
          Post Merged, Jan 10, 2016
          Yeah I am definitely interested in something like that, it sounds sick. I am not really into killing things, but hey it would be an experience. I'd like to see your S someday, post it :grin:
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            Do I really come off as a stoner to everyone? Wow.......:dontknow::dontknow:
          • Feb 25, 2014
            If so you would have come to Holland instead.
          • Feb 8, 2013
            You'll feel better if you eat what you kill instead of killing them for fun. Can eat humans too.

• Jun 17, 2014
            Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, But I'm preeeeeetty sure Fresno is mostly limited to only delivery based dispensaries.

Suggestion #1 - (THIS NEEDS TO BE YOUR PLAN A)

Go visit the California Herbal Relief Center in Fresno. Their prices are damn near unbeatable, Amazing service with some very knowledgeable Budtenders. They have a variety of exotic sativas, indicas & hybrid strains for sale. There isn't a whoooole lot of strains to choose from, but what they DO have is always new fresh buds daily, Looks and smells really really reaaally good & happens to smoke even better. Don't forget that they have some specialties too. Hashes, oils, waxes, edibles, drinks, tinctures, massage oils, plants, etc. They should be able to hook you up with anything you may need man.:beauty:

Suggestion #2 - (THIS IS LAST RESORT, EVEN AFTER GOING TO THE HOOD)

Stop by Healing Health Center in Fresno if you just want super potent & high quality strains (Quality, not Quantity) for a "decent" price. They're normally a bit high priced on most of their product, They won't throw you deals, even when you're buying a large quantity. The tenders are complete assholes. All mouth no brains. But..... they dooo have some pretty good bud.

If you're interested, Steam message me and I'll send you the information you'll need.
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Don't you trip a lot when you take a hit and hike?