Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Howdy Strangers

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by MuffinFuhrer, Apr 6, 2013

1. Sep 26, 2010
    Hey everyone!

It's been a LONG ass time since we've spoken and it's not really a surprise since I basically pulled a Carmen Sandiego.

Things have been going very well for me. I'm finishing up my last semester at a community college and then I'll be transferring to a local university in the fall (majoring in social work - eventually want to counsel families and children). I've experienced so many positive changes within the past couple of years, and I honestly haven't thought about PF or my days as a server admin/IA member.

Funny thing is I was pulling my usual browsing routine (imgur, rt, etc.) and I thought about PF...so here I am! I don't know what else to say, other than I feel like a turtle poking the head out of its shell.

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong section and feel free to move it if you need to (I know we've had blogs and can update statuses, but I figured this would suffice).

Anyhow, I feel a sense of longing and regret for cutting off communication (not that I'm returning) because I used to love being apart of this community. There's not much else to say, so here's a picture of a spray I used to share with everyone

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I'm glad you're checking in on us, I've missed you man. It's quite a shame you're not returning, but it's obviously for the best. I hope things are going well for you, and I wish you the best of luck in your goals. You always will be my favorite admin here at pF, regardless of being present or not.:wink:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Apr 2, 2011
        Hey @MuffinFuhrer! Long time no see... feels like all of the gang that we knew/adminned with are all gone xD
        Nice to see you checking with pF again.
      • Sep 14, 2008
        HI HANDSOME! :heart:
      • Feb 1, 2011
        What up Muffin, long time man! You should drop in Mumble sometime to catch up and fill us in on what you've been up to. Glad to hear things are going well!!
      • Jul 8, 2012
        Glad you're doing well man. :smile:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Post titties.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Muffin, come back to IA. Aw yesh. :heart:
      • Sep 6, 2010
        Good to hear from you. I actually thought of you just disappearing off pF but you are doing well, so that's great. Keep it up!
      • May 15, 2011
        Muffin! :'D
      • Apr 1, 2012
        and there's the disturbing signature....
      • Oct 17, 2011
        come back!!!!! I missed you so much. You helped me a lot in the past more then anyone when we were admins and you're still one of my best friends.
        edit: will you be admin again?
      • Feb 24, 2011
        Heyo there, welcome back!