Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by Maverick, Jun 6, 2012

1. Jun 6, 2012
    Whats up guys, I'm Maverick (or Lostprophet, I have 2 Steam accounts). I'm 18, getting back into the gaming scene (I used to be a director at SYOPS if any of you have hard of it). I quit for a few years to focus on school and such, but summer is here and I plan on getting some more stick time in. I recently found this community and I must say: seems awesome. I'm an avid Photoshop user as well so I can do graphic work (been using it since I was 10). I hope to meet more of you guys in-game and on here!
    Take care dudes and dudettes
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    Welcome to the forums!
  3. Feb 24, 2011
    Hi there, welcome back to the awesome depths of gaming!
  4. Apr 2, 2011
    Welcome back into the Hellhole that you shall forevermore struggle to break free from... or you can embrace the insanity ^^ Look forward to seeing you in-game :smile:
  5. May 15, 2011
    Welcome to Plaguefest. ^^ I look forward to seeing you around here more often. :D
  6. Feb 20, 2011
    Welcome! The rules for getting by here are the same for getting by in Mexico.

1. Dont drink the Water
    2. Party till you drop.
  7. Apr 14, 2011
    Dont Drink McKay
    Dont Sleep with Dirtbag
    Watch out for Kosuki's finger ^^
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    Welcome. Once you're in, you're in for life. :tremble:
  9. Jan 2, 2012
    Welcome to PlagueFest gentleman. Hope to see you on Zombie Escape soon, if you play there of course :smile:
  10. May 14, 2011
    hey there!
  11. Oct 1, 2011
    i'm playing with you now :razz: nice to meet you maverick

12. Feb 14, 2012
    Nice to meet you.