Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Huge Glitch that can be troll

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by CaptainNoU, Jun 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 20, 2012
    This glitch is about predator The alien device/sample if you didnt own it you still can use it by aiming to it and press e on it I seen they do it and i got troll like this before i try it triple time so i know that its glitch that can be troll.
  2. Jan 12, 2012
    We already know this we have rules Implemented to stop the person from doing it a second time
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    • Jan 12, 2012
      I know :shock: he'll get the notification when he signs in. We can probably fix this...
    • Jan 12, 2012
      Item spamming Is what is being discussed here
      Stormblizzard, Jun 15, 2012 Last edited by Stormblizzard, Jun 15, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Jan 12, 2012
      *hangs head in shame walks away feeling that he tryed to help*
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        Along with 100 other notifications lol. It will be a long day for him when he signs back on lol.
      • Sep 25, 2010
        Luffaren is very well aware of this that's why he made it so that whoever uses the item gets 50 points. Admins can do the usual for taking care of the trolls.
        @CaptainNoUainnou please stop making these threads that are map related we have nothing to do with. locking.
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.