Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

HUGE PROBLEM WITH THE PLAGUE FEST SERVERS. NEED FIXING

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Acehigh, Sep 30, 2011

1. Apr 14, 2011
    just found a massive problem with plague fest. but its ok i think i come up with a plan

due to a very low girl count in the plague fest community

i think its time us men help out and start to tidy up after are selfs.

thats why we need this player model on all the server asap

[IMG]

link to download: http://techknowmodels.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=132
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    only during drinkything would you ever see us fighting as vacuums. VROOM SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHCKKKKKHHHHHHHHH (thats the sound of constant sucking, SCKSHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH)
  3. Apr 14, 2011
    why not have a 1 night stand of funny models on pf servers. or just 1 of them. it would be a nice evert to do for all the admins/fans. could do a number of things

1. pick a low prop server password it and have funny mods and models for a few hours. downloads and file size you dont need to worry about its only for admins and fans only kind of thing.
    or
    2. make a frag cup night with fun models open house, pick 2 or 3 maps and a fun game mod or normal and see who can get the most kills on the 3 maps. the winner gets free admin or some thing for a week or a day or some thing fun

3. do notting
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    do the vacuums make SCKSHHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHSHHHUUUUUUUUUUU sounds? if not I will have none of this!