Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

human classes

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by WASTED, Dec 12, 2011

1. Dec 12, 2011
    make 2 new classes for human 1 for speed 0.5 extra and 0.5 jump / 0.1/0.2

and donator ones can be 1.1 speed or 1.1 jump or for 20$ both andd 30$ 1.2
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Might be gamebreaking in a sense as zombies will not be able to reach CT's in certain spaces and more drama about illegal spots will be brought up.

Admins and Donators already have 1.1 jump
  3. Dec 12, 2011
    or atleast have more speed
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    Again, adding speed will let humans reach some spots that zombies cannot reach
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    I find it good the way it is. When you donate or purchase admin, you get skins that have boosted jump, and if you can find it, there is a way to walk faster then other humans without having the speed increased with your skins.
  6. Sep 7, 2010
    donators/admin already get improved humans... i don't understand this
  7. Dec 12, 2011
    they do which specific ones?
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    Type in !zmenu, the skins that have admins + donator give you extra stats
  9. Sep 6, 2010
    I believe I brought this up before and someone said the speeds cannot be changed. :confused: But I agree, it would be fun to have a human class with higher speed to outrun zombies. In my opinion wouldn't hurt to try if possible but only for admins/donators
  10. Dec 12, 2011
    speeds can change ive had 4 zmod servers and ik i meant which specific donater race has jump and speed