Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Human Display

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by D3adDawn, Feb 26, 2012

1. Feb 5, 2012
    I'm not sure what this should really be called, but I was thinking, some people may want to see what they look like as humans/zombies when they choose a class/skin, so you can type in a command and then you go in third person and it slowly spins around 360 degrees at about a slow pace, but not too slow. Then you go back to first person. Can only be used twice per game (one for zombies and one for humans) so no spammers can just stay in thirdperson the whole time.
    Just a little suggestion.
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    I know there is such thing as a 3rd person view, ive seen it on other servers. they type /thirdperson and they can see what they look like. but i know what you're talking about, similar to selecting a class.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    Yeah, very much similar to that.
  4. Jan 8, 2012
    I understand where you are getting at but would be pointless, you can just notice what zombies, humans look like by seeing everyone else. Theirs always someone with the same model as you somewhere in the server, just speak up.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Yeah I honestly just don't see the point in this, after 10m in the game you should know what all the skins look like. :confused:
  6. Feb 5, 2012
    Lol I don't I seem to be mixed up with the Alyx skin and the Girl skin lmao.
  7. Jul 19, 2011
    or you could suicide so you can see your mangling body from a 3rd person point of view.
  8. Feb 5, 2012
    Then become a zombie or lose all your weapons and start at spawn again? D:
  9. Jul 19, 2011
    i can suicide about 6 times before zombies spawn in both ze and zm
  10. Feb 5, 2012
    Eh yeah, but still, you do only get about 1.5 sec to see only about 2/6 of the sides of your body depending on which direction you go when suiciding. I think it would be nice to maybe just at least add in a command that should front back left right up down of the skins.... But it isn't too serious...
  11. D3adDawn
    This message by D3adDawn has been removed from public view. Deleted by AppleJack, Feb 26, 2012.
    Feb 26, 2012
  12. Sep 30, 2011
    Or just take a Front/Back shot of each skin and post them in a thread for people to see?
    Much easier then adding a whole command in.
  13. Feb 5, 2012
    Yes, that too! That would help out i guess... At least for members of pF that are on the fourm everyday lmaoo. But still, good idea. In fact, I'll ask my friend to help me with it. Thanks for this info, lol.
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    We have pics of the skins on here somewhere, can't remember where though.
  15. Apr 2, 2011
    Been searching for about a 1/2 hour... no luck.
  16. Feb 18, 2011