Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Human Walks Through Zombie Horde

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Aliens83, Aug 29, 2015

1. Aug 28, 2015
    First post here hope this is where this goes... Captured this on your server and thought it was cool so I figured I would share. Aliens83

• Like Like x 2
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Pretty much the only reason I can play this map is because I can camp on the roof until zombies spawn and then jump down and do that.

GOD that map is boring.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 13, 2012
        That map is really boring lol, But I didnt see a human walk through a horde of zombies?! If you are talking about the very end of the round when it ends and if you are human your screen turns blue then you are no longer able to be zombified.
      • Aug 29, 2015
        I was there for this, im the obnoxious guy who couldnt stop laughing when i saw that.

For those confused, hes the guerilla T who runs into red crate from the left side at the 6 or 7 second mark.

Also, the only uninfected players were in the red crate at the time, minus him of course, and there were approx 12-13 or so zombies swarming us when he did this. It was pretty damn impressive to just slide past them like that.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Aug 28, 2015
          You are not kiddin Momo, that map is very boring lol
          Post Merged, Aug 29, 2015
          Is it still like that for you? I just watched it again and it played ok for me.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          Yes yes it is...So why is it along w/other maps still on rotation??? muhaha
        • Oct 29, 2010
          People love it, man, I just don't get it.
        • Aug 29, 2015
          I believe I can sum it up with two simple words.

Wed Quait
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 26, 2015
            This happens quite a bit. One time I actually stood behind the zombies and waiting until they moved so I could go in.
            • Like Like x 1