Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Discussion in Movies started by Noah, Apr 17, 2013

1. Mar 16, 2013

Coming to theatres November 22nd 2013
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    I didn't like the first movie. Not gonna bother with this one.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    It's a little too corny, like the first one, but whatever. I'll probably end up watching this when I'm bored one night a year from now.
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    Why are the people so well fed but it's called "Hunger Games"? I watched the first one with my sibling and the damn movie has so many plot point retardation that it makes harry porter look like a work of art.
  5. Oct 26, 2012
    i cant wait i loved the books and the first movie. The story line is awesome
  6. Mar 16, 2013

Newest trailer was released a week ago roughly
  7. Feb 3, 2012
    I'm looking forward to seeing it.
  8. Dec 31, 2012
    Yeah, honestly can't wait for this.
  9. Mar 16, 2013
    yeah, I mean the first trailer was kind of a let down, now this new one has got me pumped to the max :'D
  10. Oct 18, 2012
    I liked the first one it was ok but we'll see how the second one is when it comes out.
  11. Oct 18, 2012
    I watched it one few days ago and it was actually pretty good c:
  12. Jul 8, 2012
    Yeah I did too. The plot is kind of a stretch I think, but then again I liked it.

Being a Broadcast Tech student though I hate that the first things I notice are all the little fucking errors and mistakes in the movies lol. My friends hate taking me to see movies because that's all I point out rather than watching the actual movie.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012

"Han couldn't have shot first because the degree of the lenses couldn't have capture that, also the sound of the laser is coming from 87 degrees which is not where his blaster is angled at. You guys don't understand this, he couldn't have shot first"
    • Jul 8, 2012
      You make fun of me now.... lol. You have no idea. That's basically what happens. I notice terrible camera angles, audio issues, and a lot of other things.