Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Hypocrisy of Admins

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by John7, Oct 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 29, 2012
    Got to love this, was just playing tonight and an admin named Black Baby starts throwing out racist statements before he left the game. Sajak, another admin also playing, asks him to stop using racist expressions. What is an insta-ban for everyone else is a "look the other way" for admins. Way to go Sajak, keep up the double standard!

Attached Files:

2. Apr 9, 2007
    What exactly was said? I can tell you to stop being racist :s
  3. Sep 29, 2012
    He used the n-word. Ask Sajak to verify. Though if he just warned, my guess is he will probably conveniently "not remember".
  4. Jul 16, 2012
    Actually. Unless it is obviously being racist in a manner to troll (aka spamming it over mic / chat) it is supposed to be Warn -> Kick -> Ban, so it's not an insta-ban.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    It's not instant unless it's extreme/spam... this is stated in the rules, so I'm not sure why you even made this report on Sajak.

For the record, this is what black baby said:
    [IMG]

Black Baby is a new admin and will need to be spoken to about using words that even remotely reflect racial slurs, especially when it's obvious and from an admin. This is what this report should have been about, not Sajak giving black baby a warning. If anything Sajak could have addressed Black Baby via admin only chat and gave black baby stern instruction never to use terms like that. Sajak would then inform higher up admins about it and we would keep tabs on black from there &/or speak to him ourselves.

Since this obviously is not abuse from Sajak, I'm locking this. Black Baby will be spoken to. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.