Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed i AM a donator?

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Leon, Jan 5, 2014

1. Apr 6, 2012
    i have been a donator for almost a year now, and would like to continue being one. I've never had any problems until now. i cant log onto the zombie escape server saying that i need to be a donator to get a donator spot!? checked all my settings and still have my subscription active and my steam account linked. please help me!
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    • Apr 6, 2012
      I did that, as i said ive been a donator almost a year now. im not new to that that command at all..
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Try that command in console and can you post a screenshot of what it say's?
    • Oct 18, 2012
      It happens every once and a while. Yesterday it was happening to me. I just waited for about 10 mins then it worked. Other than that idk.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Was it saying Server Full? Or something to that extent?
    • Oct 18, 2012
      yeah just said server was full become a donor ect ect
    • Apr 6, 2012
      yes looks like other people were having the same problem... sorry to jump the gun. just thought you guys should know there was a problem.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Ah yea I had that happen at times as well. I noticed that sometimes it will happen, what worked for me was connecting to another pF server and then trying to connect back to the server I initially wanted to connect to.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Apr 6, 2012
      • Jul 20, 2010
        This seems to be a common occurrence at times when the server is near full or at full. I had this happen to me during the Skyrim event, the server wasn't full of donors or admins so there were players that it could kick to make room for me to connect but kept getting Server is Full. It seems it won't make room for an admin or donor to connect when you use the connect command.
      • Sep 9, 2012
        this has been happening as of late, no big deal, just join again
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Pretty sure this has to do with the update where server pop is based on Steam instead of coming from the server itself, I think Kyle posted about it recently. Sounds like its on Valve's end and there's not too much we can do about it
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Pretty sure that was just the server reporting the incorrect amount of players. Don't see how it would affect reserve slots.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        I think you're wrong but I dunno. Should ask Kyle.
      • Jul 20, 2010
        So who's going to tag him? :O
      • Oct 18, 2012
      • Feb 1, 2011
        • Like Like x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Oct 18, 2012
          If dill doesnt come back tomorrow R.I.P :crying:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            I had a player ask me the same thing today. I told him it was because he sucked :frown:

Code:
            [5:40:11 PM] rick: how come i do
            [5:40:15 PM] rick: connect ze.plaguefest.com
            [5:40:17 PM] rick: and still cant connect
            [5:40:27 PM] rick: says server is full
            [5:54:42 PM] [pF] [=D] Tony The Unicorn!! :D: because you suck
            But no, i told him i had no idea why lol.
            • Funny Funny x 1