Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I am banned and don't know why

Discussion in Help Desk started by Sharp15, Nov 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 19, 2011
    Hello, My name is Sharp and I have been banned from your 24/7 zombie plaguefest servers and I don't know why. I filled out a form to protest my ban months ago but it was never resolved. My steam id is STEAM_0:0:16163967
    I have no clue why I am banned since I don't think I've ever even played in your servers.

thank you.
  2. Aug 20, 2011
    You were banned permanently. http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:16163967&advType=steamid
  3. Feb 12, 2011
    Derp I think he knows that already, he's asking WHY.

*To OP.* Only a root will be able to tell you, eventually one will probably shine some light on this.
  4. Nov 19, 2011
    That was back in January though. Is there any way I can be unbanned?
  5. Aug 20, 2011
  6. Nov 19, 2011
    "banned_user.cfg import"

Idk what that means?
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    You were banned a long time ago when the server diddnt have sorucebans.
  8. Nov 19, 2011
  9. Feb 12, 2011
    As I said, only roots can know why you're banned. (Or atleast I think they can.)
    Then *MAYBE* depending on the severity on the offense you might be unbanned. (Again, I wouldn't know since I'm not a root.)
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    it was probably me that turned you down. I didnt check though. Anyways, when we carried over the ban list to SB, all the perm bans were carried over. Back then, usually players were perma banned for hacking, or racism. Both of which are not to be taken lightly around here.
  11. Nov 19, 2011
    Well the thing is that I don't recall ever joining your server. Your server isn't the only one I'm banned from. I've tried to join my friend in multiple game types and was banned. And I am 100% sure I have never played there.

If I were guilty of hacking or racism (which im sure I didn't do) can you guys give me another shot in your server? And if you see me breaking rules again you can ban me and you'll never hear from me again. I just wan't to play some zombies lol
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Most likely you were part of a group ban based on your membership participation in another clan or community.
  13. Nov 19, 2011
  14. Feb 12, 2011
    What about steam groups, do you maybe have friends that tend to grief/troll alot?
  15. Nov 19, 2011
    No, I am not in any steam groups or clans. I only play with one or two friends and my friends are not banned.
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    we didn't do group bans before we had SB. Most likely he was hacking or using racism. Either that or he pissed CK27 off and was perma banned for that (lol). Its a lie that you never came on our server, as we dont search for random steam ID's and ban them.

But because you have made an actual effort to get unbanned, and have managed to consistently put together coherent thoughts regarding your ban protest, I will unban you.

I do suggest you review our rules, to avoid any future bans, which may be permanent: ZM Rules and ZE Rules
  17. Nov 19, 2011
    Thanks guys, I apologize for anything I've done in the past. You're right about me never being on your server. It's just that it was back in January and I honestly can't remember since I barely play CSS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.