Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I am in need of models =P

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Who_er, Jan 14, 2013

1. Jan 13, 2013
    Hey guys,

I have been thinking of ideas for a minigames map. I have made may attempts to model, but alas, i suck at it. If anyone is able to create models for me, that would be great! You would be given credit in the map. I would need the following models:

Before you look at these, the format is:
    <Name of model> - <Link to model> - <Changes/remake (Red = change/Blue = remake)>
    Who_er, Jan 14, 2013 Last edited by Who_er, Jan 14, 2013
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    I say no to the tesla, dante and scarecrow. Reasons is because I'm not advanced enough to UV-map a scarecrow and I don't know how to make the animation on the tesla. Dante is a dead link for me. I find it strange that you can't find a scarecrow model though. And Thorn king, I have played GW for 5+ years, and I almost saw no models being ripped from GW, so that's pretty cool.

I could do the animation for the Thorn, but it's not like I can make birds fly around him. You are going to have to add the birds on a seperate model (or even a particle if you want to) as replacements for the birds. And about the pole, I can't add the pole to his model since the pole can't be hidden (you can't make it pop-up from out of the ground in the same model and animation) so I'll have to do the pole aside him as well (but that's easy to do since I can have both models in 1 max file and then export them seperatly).

I'm gonna look for a crow model as well.
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 13, 2013
      Ok, then how about... can you make the thorn kings model a static model to look like a standing scarecrow? The reason is, is that whoever gets the thorn king can sit and hid with him like any other scarecrow. As for the crow thing around it, could you maybe just make a whole bunch of crows spin in a circle? I can put 2 together to make the proper animation i need. And for the tesla, if you can find an alternative model that you can make do a ground smash of some sort. That could work. I want the model to be human tho