Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I apologize..

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Icee, Aug 21, 2010

1. Aug 13, 2010
    I know im still nub at this and i accidently kicked Me* ToTou. I was typing in admin chat "@kick me then" because other admins and I were talking. I apologize for kicking you Me* ToTou.
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    Haha, secondary you got him so worried he posted way to go god :razz:. Its ok Icee we all make mistakes. You've learned something new now lol. next time @kick icee :razz:
  3. Dec 30, 2006
  4. Apr 4, 2009
  5. Jul 20, 2010
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    It's cool Icee. Everyone has goofed up and kicked the wrong person or done something on accident and looked stupid.

Still, nothing tops the time that someone banned everyone with "a" in their name when the server was nearly full. :tongue:
  7. Dec 25, 2009
    Shoot, I'm still trying to figure out how i banned peter the other day by selecting another players name on the ban menu, lol
  8. Apr 4, 2009
    If you have a page open for to long it will shift around on you, gotta refresh that shit yo.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    That, and there use to be a bug or something where if you had the menu open when you got turned to a zombie it would auto select whatever was option "3" on the list.
  10. May 27, 2008
    Deepfried - It happens, don't worry about it ;D

Reaper - That was a very toasted Kitty that did that.

Secondary - You've hit the troll quota for today :razz:
  11. Oct 27, 2007

Abuse is more like when your slapping someone named Kyle, or even haplo. well when they didnt have immunity.

Then burn them! :wub:
  12. Dec 30, 2006
  13. Mar 12, 2008

:whistling:
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14