Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I bet it was Kyle that banned me

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Hiro Nakamura, Jul 4, 2007

1. Jul 4, 2007
    I was using the name leetsauce just now and here's what happened:

1- I !zstucked as a zombie in cappers_opius or whatever the map is called and there were 2 visible CT's. I was holding down the attack button as zombie and right as I was running into these 2 guys a new guy popped spawned (and was invisible) so I hit him as I ran at the other 2 guys. I got those 2 guys, then as I was running out door, there was 1 visible guy so I ran after him and in doing so I believe I got another invisible guy. So I was kicked.. ok fine ..

2- I log back in and see DJ Kyle so I make the remark it was probably him since he'd abused his power in the past as well. I voiced my displeasure and told my case and was banned.. Log is below.. I wasn't cussing or violating rules in anyway..

WAY TO GO whoever did this. I bet it's Kyle since the comment I made, but yet again it just goes to prove what happens when you give kids with teenage-angst admin powers.

leetsauce connected
    hit surface has no samples
    Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player/lextalionis/fatty/t_phoenix.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!
    Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player/lextalionis/fatty/t_phoenix.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!
    [ZOMBIE] Humans have killed all the zombies.. for now.
    [ZOMBIE] Zombie mode is on. The game is HUMANS vs. ZOMBIES.
    blue ice : lol
    JackBauer : lol
    white*girl : ehehe
    Hacking and racism result in a permanent ban.
    www.plaguefest.com - www.hellsgamers.com
    white*girl killed [nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch with zombie_claws_of_death.
    flay connected
    [nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch : that felt good white
    DoctorEss suicided.
    SkinGeo suicided.
    leetsauce : ADMIN FYI.. i zstucked into the spawn
    [nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch : white girl
    leetsauce : there were 2 guys in there shooting at me
    Respect the PF admins.
    sn0wb0arder381 : this is thew weirdest map on rotate
    [nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch : rape me
    sn0wb0arder381 : lol
    leetsauce : i held down the knife and got a guy that just spawned
    DoctorEss : it's weird, but fun in a strange way
    Dj Kyle died.
    leetsauce : and those other 2 guys
    (ADMIN) Dj Kyle: wtf.
    [nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch killed @JohnNyOrc@:smile:[uk] with zombie_claws_of_death.
    /̵͇̿̿/'̿-̅-̅-̅'{501 fir died.
    white*girl killed not again with zombie_claws_of_death.
    white*girl killed JackBauer with zombie_claws_of_death.
    fox died.
    @JohnNyOrc@:smile:[uk] killed Effdup with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch killed ñפֿ|Noauthority|ñפֿ with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ñפֿ|Noauthority|ñפֿ killed [nRn]pLaYdGhBoY with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ﮒαпŦąl died.
    Cleaning Ragdolls..
    leetsauce : oh that's why.. kyle the kick happy admin :smile:
    (ADMIN) [pF] «Reaper»: leetsauce, I watched you spawnkill someone when the rest were zombies
    To disable music, type musicoff
    leetsauce : i was heading outside
    (ADMIN) Lil Normal: leet your full of shit
    leetsauce : one visible guy
    SkinGeo killed @JohnNyOrc@:smile:[uk] with m4a1.
    ñפֿ|Noauthority|ñפֿ killed TheRock88 with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ñפֿ|Noauthority|ñפֿ killed SkinGeo with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (ADMIN) Lil Normal: you spawn kill
    leetsauce : i had knife down the entire time
    leetsauce : i zstucked i there
    JackBauer killed TheJeffness {KIR} with zombie_claws_of_death.
    leetsauce : thats all there is to it

[nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch : hey leet u wont win give up
    (ADMIN) [pF] «Reaper»: Don;t hold down attack then?
    leetsauce : i saw ppl so i killed em
    [nRn]ÃØØМχ umbrellas bitch killed @JohnNyOrc@:smile:[uk] with zombie_claws_of_death.
    leetsauce : k
    JackBauer killed sn0wb0arder381 with zombie_claws_of_death.
    You have been banned by Admin for 60 minutes
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Right before I was banned I said k.. and was ready to move on and play but someone decided to be a jerk instead.. The funny thing is everyone constantly spawn kills me purposely when admins are there yet nothing is done about it. I admit to spawn killing, yes I did that, but it was in an attempt to get the guys who were visible. I normally don't go into spawn like that but was stuck on another zombie, and it's hard for me to walk away from the smell of flesh...

Normal tag I use is: Hiro Nakamura
  2. Jul 4, 2007
    Also ok the kick was fine.. I have a problem with the ban. Also instead of kicking since I was there going after actual targets, why didn't I get a verbal warning? I'd been there 3 rounds or so and hadn't been doing this as a habit. I don't understand why ADMINS can't resort to telling people to stop things instead of just "flexing" their "muscle" so to speak..
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    Don't put the blaim on Kyle. I was the one that banned you.

I had been sitting in spectator watching the spawns for a while. Yes, you did !zstuck in and kill 2 people who were shooting. However, the human who was visible that you chased and killed had just spawn and not fired a shot. That is called spawn killing.

As for not recieving a warning... I had repeated multiple times to stay out of spawn anot not spawnkill, so please don't try to hide behind that excuse. If you hadn't seen the warnings, it is no ones fault but your own.

Be glad it's only a tempban. It could have been worse.
  4. Jul 4, 2007
    I love how admins say that in every reply "it could be worse" it's only temporary. I could care less.. it wouldn't affect me one way or the other. I do enjoy this server, or rather enjoyed it much more a few months ago.

Why was I banned then Reaper? Did I repeat the "spawn killing"? NO.. I simply was making my case, and you pretty much banned me because you feel you're 100% right.. Did I spawn kill.. YES as I said in my last post. I was holding down the knife button and was trying to go after live targets, but unfortunately some guys who just spawned were right in my path. As far as going out, yes I was going out and was going to chase a guy who was invisible but thought twice about it, then POOF I was banned.. Another zombie did follow him however, was he banned as well?

I understand your "broad" warnings.. I'm talking about individuals.. if you see someone who did something in so-so territory since there were visible AND invisible enemies then a simple warning would suffice. I was in the midst of many enemies and it's hard to avoid the invisible guys when you're trying to get all the live ones.

I know I won't win since you believe you're 100% right. I know I killed invisible people and I know how that feels so I'm not whining about the kick, just the ban. I'm glad you resorted to BANNING me since I was so dangerous sitting atop the house explaining what transpired..
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    I love how players say "ZOMG ITS KYLE HE BANZORED ME!" Everyone assumes its me now....
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    You don't have to repeatedly spawnkill for it to be a spawnkill. One time is enough to get yourself tempbanned when there have been clear warnings repeated to everyone on the server. As for holding down attack while in spawn... Like I told you on the server, don't do it. Especially while in or near a spawn area. You'll end up killing people who have just spawned, and you shouldn't be in the spawn to begin with.
  7. Jul 4, 2007
    Dully noted. And I apologize Kyle. I was kicked by you before 1 time on accident and another time for something else (dont remember). So I do apologize to you.

Reaper.. That's all fine and dandy.. I was kicked as a punishment so why was I banned the 2nd time..

I'm done arguing about the spawn killing, yes I shouldn't have been in there but I was stuck on another zombie. 2 guys fired at me so I was weaving back and forth to get em. It's hard to just let people run away but I wont' do it again.. I got kicked and learned my lesson.

What lesson did I learn by being banned? To not question our admins at all? I said okay about not holding down the knife and was about to just go back to playing the game but was banned. ADMINs shouldn't ban people who were already punished (aka being kicked). I hope you admins keep kicking people who spawn kill because it is very annoying, and at times I've done it because I get sick and tired of others doing it to me. Two wrongs don't make a right I understand that and generally I try to stay away from spawn..

Reaper I don't have a problem with you I understand you ADMINS have a job to do.. All I'm asking is that you separate the real trouble makers from people who just made a mistake or are in a tricky situation from those consistently trying to ruin the fun of others.

HIRO OUT
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    i kicked u on accident on my first day =S which was close to 9 months ago. Reaper did have clear warnings im sorry that you didn't see them but you and other people have to accually listen because admins arn't kidding around when they say no spawn killing or get out of spawn
  9. Jun 29, 2007
    Hey a GREAT rule of thumb for spawnkilling
    DONT STAB THEM UNLESS THEY ARE SHOOTING!!!!!!!

THey dont shoot dont zombie them GOOD GET IT GOT IT DONE
  10. Feb 8, 2007
    is it just me or everyone who gets banned blames kyle :unsure:
  11. Jun 29, 2007
    man i haven't played today and blame kyle
  12. Feb 8, 2007
  13. Jun 29, 2007
    Cant gotta chill before bed have work ....
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    Im happy someone is starting to notice but sad at the same time that im getting blamed for everything now. :mellow:
  15. Feb 8, 2007
    why do you get blamed you dont ban that often :frown:
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    I barely ban I mostly kick and even from kicking i got a abuse report is this a joke because I'm not amused about all these reports. :mellow:
  17. Dec 30, 2006
    lol so all those perm bans i have everyone must think its kyle.