Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I bought donator and still haven't recieved an upgrade

Discussion in Help Desk started by Allen, Feb 2, 2014

1. Jan 31, 2014
    I bought donator several days ago and someone just told me it should kick in immediately. It has been several days, the payment has been processed and I have a confirmation email. I still get kicked for other donators, can't join when the server is full, can't change my skin or nominate maps.

Can someone help me activate my donator status? Thanks
  2. Jun 4, 2006

I've looked up your payment and you paid with an eCheck. eChecks take a few days to process. You payment is still pending and has not completed yet. Estimated clearance date is Feb 5th. Once the payment has cleared your account will be upgraded to donator and your expiration date will be set to 2 months from the date the payment clears. So even though you paid on Jan 31st, your expiration will not be March 31st, but rather April 5th if your payment clears on Feb 5th.

Note that this is a subscription so you will be billed $10 every two months. If you wish to avoid this, you may cancel your subscription and you will keep your privileges until you hit your expiration date. Afterward you may sign up again if you wish. If you don't know how to cancel your subscription, this guide should help: http://plaguefest.com/threads/guide-to-admin-or-donator-cancellation.9167/

If you want to avoid this delay in the future, be sure to use an instant payment method such as a credit card.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feb 7, 2014
      I have the same issue, however I did pay by credit card (via paypal), so should be active? Cant seem to log in still? can you assist? Thanks
    • Aug 7, 2012
      Donator access will not be active until the map changes. When did you purchase donator?
    • Feb 7, 2014
      like 10 mins ago =) still on same map, will wait. thanks.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        It should still have his Donator Tag beside his name, so it did not go through yet.
        You're gonna have to wait for Brian to reply and see what's up.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        It seems you sent us a $5.00 payment via http://plaguefest.com/donate/ - which is just a page for normal donations as indicated by the message at the top of the page:
        zI3k6L9

Our regular price for donator is $10 for 2 months, however since you have already made a $5 donation I have granted your account 1 month of donator which will expire on March 7th. If you wish to continue as a donator after you reach your expiration date, please be sure to do so via http://plaguefest.com/help/upgrades (which can be found at the top right of the site "Get admin or Donator") to ensure your payment is instant/automatic and goes toward a donator subscription.
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 7, 2014
          ah... thanks for sorting that out. I will not be a moron and follow the correct links next time ;-)
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1