Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I cant get in servers #2 10 days already ,need help!!!

Discussion in Help Desk started by crazysnail, Apr 11, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    admins ,my name is 枫Gun with the wing in the game ,i always play zombie mod at servers #2,about 10days ago i got banned from there because connetion flood something like that ,until now i stil cant go in there ,but i can play at main servers.but all my friend at servers 2 ,and i always play every day at #2 ,i hope someone can help me to fix this problem!!! when i try to join servers 2 ,shows failde after 4 retried ,plz H E L P !!!!!
  2. May 27, 2008
    What is your SteamID? To find it, go into any server, open console using the ~ key, type status and press enter. Look for the string of text next to your name. It should look like STEAM_0:0:123456789
  3. Jan 12, 2012
    I'm guessing You've been banned Did you happen to do connect ip Alot?
  4. Feb 12, 2012
  5. Jan 12, 2012
    Best way for us to find out if is you can get us your steam id Peter gave a lovely tut on how to do this above =]
  6. Feb 12, 2012
    steam I D its my username when i sign in steam right? its maplecrist
  7. Feb 12, 2012
    i really need get back to servers # 2 ,i was there everyday ,all my friend at there ,they dont like go to mainservers ,me too ,hurry up plz
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    removeip: filter removed for 173.88.207.219
    writeip
    Writing cfg/banned_ip.cfg.

try now. Don't spam connect via console next time. You did it 12+ times in less than 6 seconds.