Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I cried.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Vicarious, Apr 21, 2014

1. Dec 27, 2012
    Yes, I cried. Perhaps you've seen this already way before I did, but I can't help but to share this with y'all. I usually can watch most things with ease but I couldn't help but to shed a tear to this. What's your response?

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 3, 2013
    • Mar 21, 2014
      I held it together like a woman! i almost cried this was touching :frown:
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Wait, there's more missing. It's some ad for a insurance/bank company. I watched it years ago and the damn company name at the end ruined it for me. Regardless, that looked like some good cake.

What we talkin boot again?
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Apr 1, 2012
      I laughed, now, are there any other place worse than hell for me to rot in? Also, Bender, the cake is not chocolate, so I disapprove. And the insurance company won't cover that since it's a self-inflicted wound.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        I just couldn't understand what was going on. She's a pissy brat and he's just a cool dad. The little slut deserved to die IMO, the dad was a cool guy and just trying to do what he can to make sure they had a good life. All I got from this was how stupid and ungrateful kids are these days.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          The reason why I cried was because of how sorry I felt for her dad. Hit me right in the feels.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Nov 3, 2013
          • Jun 4, 2012
            In my eyes the kids wasn't grateful for anything. But i can see the dad would do anything for his daughter and basically give his life for her. Now that she sees that it completely changed her life and i know id do the same thing for my daughter or son
          • Feb 3, 2012