Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

i did this for nayr

Discussion in Introductions started by Raver, Jun 17, 2013

1. Jun 17, 2013
    Hi i was promised noodies from nayr if i registered on the forums.

i was also asked for a pic of me so here it is, hold onto your panties people especially jed,orange and lystina.

Might aswell also introduce myself to this facility, i am 18\M\US and single ladies and gentlemen, i love kpop(korean pop), league of legends and i am a cronic masturbater, i masturbate so many times while i shower i get a boner in the rain, i am also a man of many wise quotes, for instance here is one of my vast glory quote "You have got to be licking my nipples with the tongue of an elephant". I am also one with the pick up lines, so gentlemen listen up cause i have some pick up lines for you, "baby, do you play tetris? because i am that long hard piece you were looking for to be put in the right spot" or pick a girl up with a funny line, "hey baby, what do you call a rich guy in asian? Cha Ching" yes, ladies contain your orgasms. but i think you've read enough about me, if you have any questions to ask me, please ask away while slowly taking off your clothes.
    [IMG]
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Feb 8, 2013
    • Jun 17, 2013
      Hello good sir~ what are you doing up so late?
    • Oct 18, 2012
    • Jun 17, 2013
      sorry fluffeh, i play on the zm servers and most of them want to strangle me with their cocks entwined onto a lobster, but hi helloz
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 4, 2012

Anyway, welcome to the community new blood.

I apologize in advance if this breaks server rules but he deserves something nice to look at for joining the forums.

• May 31, 2012
        The Cha Ching one made me laugh, welcome to the forums xD
      • Oct 6, 2012
        Like Fluffehkitteh said... "whalecum" LOL hope to seen u on the server. ZM that is :grin:
      • Jun 11, 2013
        Lmao, I see you bargained for noodles, wouldn't anyone agree to say they love you for registering.
      • Feb 2, 2013
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Well..Welcome to the forums, you....unique person!:silly: :giggle:
      • Apr 24, 2012
      • Jun 11, 2012
        @Orange, @Nayr, and @Lystina kindly explain to me what the heck did I just read.

@Raver....welcome to this wonderful facility....I'm quite sure the ladies and gentleman were able to contain their orgasm...I hope so though.

Kindly stop that Kyra....It doesn't mean what you think it means
      • Jul 8, 2012
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • Jul 16, 2012
        This mutha fucka right here made me spit out my freshly made dr. pepper, welcome bro, welcome.

P.S. YOU OWE ME A NEW 2L OF DR PEPPER
      • Nov 19, 2010
      • Apr 4, 2013
        You'd fit well into an Old Spice commercial, my friend. Welcome to the Forum! (I'd like to play League with you sometime!)
      • Jun 17, 2013
        its okay yo, everyone needs abit of whalecum sometime in their life

ty good sir ^~^

ill be on to pleasure all of you

[IMG]

noodles and noodies are the best things in life for an asian, if i can't get no love or noodies i better sure as hell get some noodles.

omg haii :heart: ^~^

tyy :3 you are also a unique person bby

give me your nudes now.

ty :3 did you contain your orgasm?
        tyy ^_^ *drinks bubble tea like a sir*

probably.

sorry D; will you accept bubble tea?

ty broooo :beer:

i dont even use cologne or perfume, i go all naturalllll and sure bro im asian i carry league for days :grin:
        Raver, Jun 18, 2013 Last edited by Raver, Jun 18, 2013