Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse I didn't know where to post complaints...

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Who_er, Jan 18, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 13, 2013
    I go onto ZE, and we are on the ZE version of ATIX. I was saying there is in no instance of this map that turns out to be a ze map. The Dylan Juror mutes me and creates a vote demeaning me. Shows a great example of the kind of admins you have here.

[Source Mod] Dylan Juror: Initiated a vote: who-er is
    Choices were as followed in this order:
    <some other option... dont remember and it doesnt show in console>

Then as i continue to proceed with my statement after rudely being interupted by him over and over again... he mutes me with no warning, or cause.

[Source Mod] Dylan Juror: Muted Who_er.
    China Man connected.
    Delta connected.
    Dylan Juror: nobody cares
    [Source Mod] Dylan Juror: Unmuted Who_er.
    Devafrog: we going where?
    (To Admin Only) Who_er: Fucking abusing faggots
    Devafrog: again?
    (To Admin Only) Who_er: faggot*
    Dylan Juror: cry more bitch

Granted i should have called him what i did, he shouldnt have been abusing me. This will probably turn into another case of insufficient proof, but i just thought you should know.
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    <---- Dylan Juror

I think your proof is sufficient and I don't deny any of the stuff you copy pasted because that's exactly what happened.

You started bitching about the map less than 30 seconds after we got there, going on some annoying diatribe about how "its not ZE, blah blah blah, atix will always be ZM, rtv now!"

So yeah, I made a vote about you and muted you (for like 15 seconds) after you continued to bitch. If you don't like the map selection you're always free to LEAVE - Atix was #2 on the vote list and it won the vote. Your soap-box rant on the mic wasn't really helping anything.

Call it abuse if you want, I call it dealing with annoying whiners - a daily ZE experience.
  3. May 14, 2011
  4. Mar 1, 2012
    Twas there, + support.
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    I can claim I was there too, any other "+supporting" evidence of abuse/not abuse?

The Dylan Juror has passed judgement, but to act we need to know who was in the wrong.
  6. Jan 13, 2013
    Honestly, I don't care who was there. You should have followed proper procedure if you thought i was mic spamming. AND IT's NOT BITCHING... GOD DAMN. You internet people have it in your head that everything that comes out of anyones mouth is crying. All i was saying is that there is no instance in which Atix is ZE. Your still defending a big area. Your not running behind barriers and defending like a classic ZE map. All i ask, is that next time, YOU FOLLOW PROCEDURE. Warn > Mute > Kick > Ban...

In reply to taters, I was not saying it was abuse, i just did not know where to post a complaint. I had an issue with the admins not acting like adults. Thats why the title is what it is. Refer to my comment above for the second part.
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    I promise to warm you first if this ever happens again.
  8. Jan 13, 2013
    Grow up... It's obviously a typo...
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    Ok ok. I'm going to lock this before it gets out of hand. Ty both for coming here promptly.:handcuffs:
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    It's Abuse or it isn't. If you have a defined problem with an admin, you're welcome to use Contact Senior Admins. If you have a defined problem with a Staff Member, you're welcome to PM either @Josh or @Haplo.

A defined problem isn't complaining, getting muted, then proceeding to call everyone bitches. While I don't necessarily agree with the responses, or actions taken by either party, it's what happened. We're human too, sometimes this is forgotten.

Since Dani locked this, and I'm a bad person. :handcuffs: :handcuffs: :handcuffs:
  11. Sep 14, 2008
    Kyle is right. That's what we're here for. If you need to talk to us, please don't hesitate to give us a shout.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.