Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I don't mean to brag but...

Discussion in Gaming started by Clam Chowder, Mar 5, 2011

1. Nov 29, 2010
    This thread is meant for bragging rights only. Post your tops scores for your games and show them off to the world :tard:

[IMG]
  2. Nov 23, 2010
    Eww, but these players seems like low ELO players.

Low levels. It's harder to pull of a score like this with 30+ accounts. : )

I've played on EU since the OB, here's my normal game stats:

[IMG]
  3. Jan 5, 2007

I prefer playing things like shooters and making people rage when I end up going something like 35:0 K:grin:, or when I'm smart enough to use a motion sensor on Black Ops to shoot them through a wall. The tears taste so sweet when they start yelling once the round ends.:tard:
  4. May 27, 2008
  5. Feb 15, 2011
    You will see a huge difference in lvl 30+ games or/ ranked games.

Those two games are made for noobs =D

Play some real games. Play some SC2 and achieve Master league :wink:
  6. Jan 5, 2007

I love how people think they're some amazing gamer in SC2 just because they memorize a certain pattern when it comes to building and sending units for a certain map. I hate to say it, but any Blizzard RTS can't really be considered a "real game" if you want to talk about being good at something. They're extremely dumbed down to there point where people just use cookie-cutter unit groups every time, instead of having to rely on every type of unit possible. Heck, even something like CnC Red Alert is a far superior RTS in terms of strategy required.
  7. Sep 21, 2008
    You can send out whatever you want against me in sc2, but you are going to loose. You have to play based on what your opponent is producing. It's called scouting, then preemptive or counter-attacking. Also sc2 eventually comes down to positioning and timing of both players. Let's see you deal with harass, scout, produce, attack at the right time, and position correctly. After you do all that then you can rip on sc2 all you want. Even the highest rank players can't do all of this right every game.
  8. Feb 15, 2011
    I can do.
  9. Sep 21, 2008
    Yea but not perfectly. No one in sc2 has a perfect or near perfect win/loss ratio. Sometimes I loose due to a few poorly positioned units. :frown:
  10. Oct 21, 2010
    I use to play SC broodwar and ruled that game. I like SC2 and kick ass in that game as well but I hate how people just void ray all the time. It gets old.

Taz
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    I play Tom Clancy's End War from time to time now. Used to play it like crazy when it came out. Have to say a good rts. Reaper you might like that if you like ones where you have to use everything at once. I'm not a big fun of the current RTS's It's very easy to win there are certain units that just over power in sheer numbers even though they have a weakness. C&C red alert was fun but easily winnable, C&C generals on the other hand is fun online :razz:. I 1v2 online on generals after my teammate got over ran and had just a dozer at my base. Needless to say I stopped 2 people with interlocking defense's that helped each other out and provided mutual support. Mutual support beats anything.
  12. Sep 21, 2008
    you can easily counter with vikings or mutas.

blue flame hellion drop in mineral line never gets old. ;D
  13. Nov 29, 2010
    viking drop in mineral line.
  14. Jun 26, 2010
    >implying someone who plays a popular game is automatically a casual gamer.
  15. Sep 5, 2010
    WOW the level of faggotry in this thread is exceeding critical limits.
  16. Sep 21, 2008
  17. May 27, 2008
    Uh.. No. If you play a casual game you're a fucking casual. Go play some Casual-strike Source and some Team Hattress 2.
    It's not hard to be good in games like this.

[IMG]

I was Katarina.
  18. Jul 14, 2010
    dark templar shuttle drop rush on mineral field = win or reavers in sc bw
  19. Aug 13, 2010
    Rest of us= Noobie.

Is 34/4/2 a good score?
  20. Feb 27, 2011
    Dark Templar = A classic way into their mineral lines.