Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I feel depressed

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Sabaten, Feb 23, 2013

1. Aug 20, 2012
    When a famous admin named meeko called me an idiot because I don't know where to press the switch to the next area, what should I do?
    Maybe I should have killed myself and become a zombie, instead pushing on with meeko against 38 other zombies.
    Maybe he should have told me the location of the switch, but i guess that's not meeko's job to teach newbies how to play the map.

I uninstalled CSS, cancelled my subscription, and decided to move on to different game.

meeko, u broke my heart =(
  2. Mar 12, 2008

lulz. @meeko, you're famous apparently
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    Listening to Meeko was your first mistake.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Mar 20, 2011
      Depressed over what someone said? This is life, you need to deal with it. So many soft people nowadays, no wonder our society is going to shit...
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        repent by buying him shiny objects and pretty dresses or realize people are only as famous as u make them out to be there's no reason u should be depressed if u want to be more competent in the future and not feel this way idk learn the map before u play it otherwise be like most of the other players and dont worry about the small stuff and have a good time -_____________-
      • Nov 6, 2011
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Someone over the internet called you idiot... I'm sorry that you felt a little belittled by being called a idiot. The constant barrage of insult that goes on in any multiplayer is worse then what you were called. I'm guessing it was the mako map you were called that taboo word. It's a skill based map where each players is expected to perform at 100%, and I do understand your emotions regarding being new and if you keep playing you'll learn but you have to understand that there is 62 other players who will get killed because you didn't know something (again not your fault). You can always ask in chat what you should do and the player base is awesome enough to help you, also if you don't know something don't go for it and ask afterward or watch how it should be used/interact with.

So if you think being called an idiot by some random person who you don't know and never met is the worse thing that can happen to you, please go outside and interact with people. I've been called every horrible insult on the internet and just go meh....They are mad because they can't have my Butterfingers
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Nov 29, 2010
        • Nov 11, 2011
          This feels like a troll thread to me... but in case it's legit., I'll respond. Most of our admins joke around and try to have a fun time with their players. We call each other names all the time but in good name. Don't let it bother you, if it helps, call him an idiot back. You'll break his heart as well (that's if he has one).
        • Aug 20, 2012
          Then what's the deal when ppl celebrating meeko on mic whenever he comes to the server?

I don't care when regular users or low level admin call me an idiot but it was meeko who said that to me. It would be a different situation if I were to cause 62 other players to fail and that time the only CTs who lived were meeko and I.

The map was Minas Tirith level 4. I think you were there as spectator last night and I assumed you were afk because we've been failing at level 4 too long.

You're right. I should have asked, but my heart was broken at the moment he called me an idiot. I quit the game right after he said that.
          Minas Tirith is also the least big map I played out of many maps.

I'm afraid that he'd permanently ban me if I were to call him an idiot for calling me an idiot.
        • Nov 11, 2011
        • May 31, 2012
          You were dead once you pushed that button.
        • Aug 20, 2012
          Ok, I will call him an idiot next time I see him again.

Thanks.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Don't call him an idiot. I used to call him a motherfuck*ng... like 2 years ago on zm. I cuss all the times on zm and Idc.
        • Oct 22, 2012
          so...I believe Meeko offers you ahug....you know, to make up for it....

[IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Mar 30, 2012
            This. Fucking. Thread.

Meeko is dicks.
          • Apr 9, 2012
          • May 31, 2012

Did @meeko look something like that when he said it? :dontknow: If he did, then he is famous because I saw him in a movie!!