Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I formally appologize for this trend.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by XFRIGIDNORTHX, Jun 20, 2011

1. May 8, 2011
    Hello everyone, today while on the panic server I may have accidently started a new trend on the server that hearing it from other people i found annoying lol. There were points where the zombies would crowd and of course i woud reach for my nade, looking at it i thought to myself it looks like a green apple, and as soon as i said those words, mutiple people picked it up. Trying to feed the zombies apples lol. If you ever swing by the panic server and hear this you can blame me. XD
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    What. All i saw was panic server and apples. Does the server grow apples now?
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    As your signature says. Yum.

Seeing as I don't frequent the panic server, I'm going to assume its an inside thing for those that do frequent it.
  4. May 6, 2011
    Nah...I don't think you are starting a trend.

I really can't tell them apart, see below....

5. May 8, 2011
    Although this has started popping up on the server, I was more hoping someone would get a good kick out of this and have a good laugh :razz:
  6. Sep 6, 2010
    Don't need to apologize
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    Though, soldiers called grenades "Pineapples" in the past if that makes you feel better
  8. Feb 23, 2011
    And Frigid said, "how do you like them apples?" (pineapples for clam :razz:)

9. Nov 2, 2010
    This is quite hilarious, but I went to the Panic server played a few rounds and nothing happened lol..
  10. Jul 14, 2010
    A bunch of zombies crowd a ct and he nades them? lol
  11. May 21, 2011
    I love feeding zombies apples D:
  12. Apr 11, 2011
    LOL! Using this skin now :razz: http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/27570