Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse i got banned and kicked for saying supreme

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by sikuk61, Nov 5, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 2, 2017
    Assuming you're referring to the 1hr ban from 3 days ago, it says you were bending our racism/discrimination rule and that you were warned and kicked prior to the ban.

@Bapple™
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Banned you for saying "White Surpreme" after I warned and kicked you for broad use of racist vocabulary.
      "Nigger, Nibbas, Niogger, Alabama Ninja, White Power, White supremacy etc".

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

For the record - http://stats.plaguefest.com/player_histories/chat/23594
      Bapple™, Nov 5, 2017 Last edited by Bapple™, Nov 5, 2017
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Were these over the mic or earlier offenses? I'm not seeing much in the chat log from around the time of the ban.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Sikuk61 kept doing it again on the server Not too long ago. Bapple explained to him over the mic why he was banned and what would happen if he kept going, but sikuk61 kept pushing it over chat. Trying to use a supposed company named "surpreme" a cover for what he was doing. It was clear what his content was over chat.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Mar 29, 2015
        Supreme is a vogue clothing company. i dont see anything racist about this dating back to the 22nd October to present i dont see anything racist on his chat log. and this player doesn't have a mic so it wasnt mic racism. i think was just a misunderstood ban. We dont ban people for using negro in context i dont see why we would for talking about clothing or stickers.
      • Apr 26, 2015
        From the looks of it, Bapple had warned Sikuk.

(Admin) Bapple: Sikuk
        (Admin) Bapple: You're out of chances with your discriminative statements

Sikuk then said teh White Supreme sticker comment after that warning, so this was apparently all said on teh mic. There were also people doing !sm on Sikuk as well. From the looks of some of the comments he may have been singing?

Ah yeah well I guess he was singing.

(Admin) Bapple: Sikuk don't sing that racist ass song
        (Admin) Bapple: And I dont care if you changed the N word to bend it
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Mar 29, 2015
          Well then i dont even know why he came to me in the first place to try and dispute this, obviously a troll if thats the case kyro. I was led to believe he didn't have a mic and was only running on the chat log.
        • Apr 26, 2015
          So from the looks of it Sikuk you were warned for this on a couple occasions and told by Bapple to stop with the racial slurs / discrimination / singing / etc yet you continued to do it. It looks to me like you knew you were pushing the rules even after Bapple had warned you to quit it. Yeah sure Supreme is a clothing company, but we're not daft and its apparent what you're trying to do when you boldly say WHITE SUPREME in chat after a dispute like this. Possibly any other time a comment saying Yo white Supreme shirts got releaseeedddd would go 100% unnoticed, but in this case it looks apparent you're trying to push Bapples buttons and to see what you can get away with.

If you're the annoying kid in class poking another student and they tell you stop poking them, but you continue to hover your finger in front of their face going "buuuttt i''mmm notttt pookkiinnngg youuuu" how long do you think it'll take for that student to punch you in the face? Baiting in situations like this isn't going to end well. If an admin warns you, don't hover your finger in front of their face and see what you can get away with.

If you're not directly involved or were not there to witness this occur, please do not comment on Admin Abuse threads. Going off of "oh he told me this, or I thought this" doesn't help resolve this, which is why we ask for proof. This only leads to false information otherwise if you're essentially just listening to some random players opinion in this case. Aphilion was however there to witness this, and also !sm'd the player as well.

Do NOT reply in threads where:
          - You do not bring any help towards resolving the incident. [Meaning your input is not helpful in any way, i.e. not bringing any supporting evidence, chat logs, screenshots, demos, or if you end up arguing back and forth with someone.]

Do reply when:
          - You have something that may help us resolve an incident. [Meaning you have brought in a chat log, demo, screenshot, you were a witness & have details to add, any evidence.]
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Mar 29, 2015
            no shit i know the rules. obviously i was there and did witness it and from the time i was there there was no racism on mic no. only what was said in chat and that isnt racist. Prior to the incident today tho i dont know what happened.
          • Apr 26, 2015
            @sikuk61 I'm not sure why you felt the need to make this abuse thread 3 days after your ban had expired, but please keep in mind what I have posted above, and that all forms of Admin Abuse require forms of proof in the form of screenshots, demos, chat logs. If you have any forms of proof (such as a demo) you can submit it to a member of the LSA team for further evaluation.

Considering this seems to be a recurring warning from Bapple over multiple days you should know better than to disregard admins warnings and trying to see how far you can take things.

:handcuffs: the thread as I see no real form of Admin Abuse.
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.