Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I GOT BANNED "ERROR"

Discussion in Help Desk started by ATTORNEY45, Apr 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2012
    i am not post with a message in protestban...
    and that is what they are written in the application of the message to me "ERROR" please type a valid steam ID.

my steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42235783
  2. May 27, 2008
    Peter, Apr 23, 2012 Last edited by Peter, Apr 23, 2012
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    so you can look at this picture , "error"
    help! ! ! thank you..

Attached Files:

4. Feb 12, 2012

Name*: attorney45

Reason why you should be unbanned *:

sir , im very sory when the work group of admin pf to me ,
    because i did not know that it is illegal to bless .
    just so it is just come to me from the steam .
    you gentel and i know that is a good man , so my heart to all that you have asked for the pardon .
    so you have to give it a chance to me , so i repented that i have done wrong .
    so i know you that one of the disciples of the lord to forgive . im sory that i have done in a very , an so all my life.

Your Email*: jeseejamescamins@yahoo.com
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Feb 12, 2012
      the group did it as a fake pf admin , that i have to remove traces of . so i repented of my life to all that i have done wrong , i would have you pardonable .please forgive me so that you can . diehard plaguefest of player i am. i am prepared to accept of the punishment that you can give it to me , i would have you can be forgiven .
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Looooool, you are going wayyyy took off here. This is a nice poem tho but D, they are not asking you for that. As Peter said, give him the reason and not a poem. By the way, this shows you have no life at all bro :razz:
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Sep 22, 2010
      Anyhow, check your steam id again. Make sure it is correct, most people often tend to give us the incorrect steam id.

Edit: Also give the management team some time, most are asleep at this hour.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 12, 2012
        to have this place for me to write to my mesage protestban in the error..
        newly it is just because i am here . this is the first time in a thread of it . because i am confused multitude mesage , i do not know me a san .
      • Mar 6, 2012
        Attorney, I have a question. Is English your native language sir?
      • Sep 22, 2010
        Where are you from?
      • Feb 12, 2012

2012-04-23_00001
      • Feb 12, 2012
        it is not . pinoy so am i , pilipino we said .
      • Nov 29, 2010
        I remember when i was the head admin of a ragnarok online server, brings back many memories.

Anyways pertaining to the topic, we do have a very strict rule on players impersonating admins, I don't know what was going through your mind when you wanted to join that group because it's never okay to impersonate another server's admins. Next time keep that in mind before you join a group that says "Admin" on it.

Don't be a fucking troll just because english isn't his primary language.
        • Agree Agree x 1
          Clam Chowder, Apr 23, 2012 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Apr 23, 2012
        • Feb 9, 2012
          yeh you guys are really harsh on his english...leave him alone. he's doing his best to type as best as he can to get unbanned. it's obvious he may not have understood (or even knew) our rules against impersonating admins in the first place, so he figured he'd join just for fun. Of course this didn't end too well for him and now he's here. just gotta wait for a lead admin/management to review it and make their decision.
        • May 14, 2011
          I think to go to all effort of posting on here and trying to get through pages in English, it not being your first language is proof enough that you love PlagueFest. Imo you should be unbanned, but this should be your last warning of every breaking any rules. (My opinion may not count that much but I thought I'd post it anyway.)

@Clam Chowder thanks for translating, was about to do so myself. Really nice of you to do it.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          As Aka said earlier in the post, give time for the right people to respond.

@Kyle
        • Jun 17, 2011
          I'm curious to know why some of our admins are in that group O.o
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Absolute no, unless if there's an actual good reason to have a fraudulent admin group.
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Just so it's clear for everyone... He was the Administrator of that group, the creator. His sole intent was to impersonate being an Admin and invited others in order to semi-legitimize it.

Unless if I've missed something, he should definitely not be unbanned.
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.