Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I got banned

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by SCD3, Feb 11, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2009
    I was in a room with some guy named Nysham or something... on the map il-panic. Then all of a sudden we both get banned. I found out he got banned to because he told me in another server i went to

Whats up with that?
  2. May 27, 2008
    Need to know the whole story there, bub. Fragments do not count.

Player Name:
    Steam ID:
    Date/Time (eastern time please) of ban:
    Admin that banned you(if known-disregard if not):
    Suspected reason for ban:
    What server did this take place on:
    Why should we unban you:
  3. Jan 10, 2009
  4. Feb 11, 2009

thats the whole story, i explained it. "In a room shooting a few zombies passing by, or trying to get in"... Then BOOM! Both got banned just like that. Did absolutely nothing wrong

I dont know how to get steam id

btw im impressed to see how fast somone replied
  5. May 27, 2008
    I normally don't have that much going on in my life, so I try to reply as fast as possible.

If you can remember any of the admins on at the time, it would help out a lot.

To get your SteamID, go into a server and hit the tilde (` key) and type "status" in the console.
    Find your name on the list, and copy the string of text that follows it.
    That's all we need.
  6. Feb 11, 2009
    There were like 3-4 admins or maybe more, not sure. The only one i remember is the girl. A voice like hers doesn't go un-noticed

"StarCraft2 - Diablo3" STEAM_0:1:13595440 00:23 132 0 active
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    peter...i think this may be related to an incident..should talk to one of us...

and scd3, you should be unbanned
  8. Oct 4, 2008
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    Everyone that was banned should be unbanned now. Hopefully this won't happen again.
  10. Jan 10, 2009
    i was there. but didnt get banned. i saw it. and was like!!!!!!!?????? uhhhh what is going on.
  11. Sep 14, 2008
    Incident was taken care of :smile: Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.