Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I got unbanned, but, it still says i'm banned

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Marijuana, Jun 19, 2011

1. Jun 19, 2011
    Alright, I got banned from PlagueFest Minigame server by Conkers. I protested my ban, and, I got the email saying that I will get unbanned. I haven't gotten unbanned yet. I'm just confused right now. My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:18299261. I'd appreciate if we could get me unbanned! Also, Retslag unbanned me. I'm still banned weird.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Says you're unbanned, dunno what to tell you.
  3. Jun 19, 2011
    So I can't do anything about it? I just have to stay banned forever from my fav server?
  4. Sep 22, 2010
    We'll get to it, give us a little bit, not many people have access to unbanning, try waiting for a 12 hour period at most, then come back to respond.
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    Your IP was permanently banned by another admin.

http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=96.27.104.141&Submit=

Reason: Player was in the MG server asking about a player named "marijuana"; who was previously banned. Check out player in question and matched the IPS. SS below: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/mgflyingsgfinalimproved.jpg/

The bans have the same IP but different STEAMID so I don't know if you have a second account or what?
  6. May 27, 2008
    I cannot see what that even says on that ban reason.
  7. Jun 19, 2011
    My friend Erik, He lives RIGHT next to my house and he runs of my internet(Pays some of the internet bill), and, so I called him and told him to join the server. He joined and he asked why I got banned and shit and he ended up getting banned permanently too. If i'm unbanned. So, Should I just change my IP Address to get unbanned. That's no problem to change.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    I'll go ahead and Unban both of you right now.