Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I got VAC banned?

Discussion in Gaming started by Codeman, Aug 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 7, 2012

So I just recently found out I was VAC banned, which is strange because I've never partaken in any hacking what so ever. I wrote my own bhop script a few months back, used it for a day or two, but it got outdated so I threw it away, so that couldn't have been it.

The only reasonable conclusion I can come up with is that they maybe got my account mixed up with another account, because I've heard of that happening.

Anyways I've sent in a question forum, but haven't gotten an answer yet, so it's a waiting game right now... I HOPE I will be able to join you all later tonight for some gaming!
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Bhop script most likely got you banned. I heard of some admins thinking you were scripting on our servers. You weren't were you?
  3. Jan 11, 2012

I'm sure the scripting got you banned, even if it was months back.
  4. Mar 15, 2012
    VAC doesnt ban you immideatly, so its probably fault of the bunnyhop script.
  5. May 14, 2011
  6. Jul 7, 2012
    I won't lie to you and say I haven't, because I have, but again that was a few months ago when my script hardly worked and I first start playing of the pF servers. The recent accusations of me scripting are not true, because I haven't been scripting since the time I just spoke of.

And I also know for a fact that it couldn't have been the script I wrote because it was a simple .cfg script which cannot get you VAC banned. Only outside source exe scripts can get you VAC'd.
  7. Jan 11, 2012
    Wrong. Every kind of script gets you VAC banned
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Since this is a VAC ban--and not a pF ban, I'd contact Steam/Valve (as @Ghost mentioned before).
  9. Aug 2, 2010
    GL getting that ban reversed. Once you get VAC banned, you stay banned. They won't even tell you what the reason for banning you in the first place is.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 27, 2010
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.