Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I guess I should finally introduce myself...

Discussion in Introductions started by Tom Selleck, Jul 20, 2012

1. Jun 4, 2012
    ...since I've been a member of this forum for a month and a half now and have been playing on your servers on and off for almost seven months. My name's Dean and my handle is Tom Selleck. No, I'm not really a Selleck fan... it just kind of came about one day on the ZMP server because my smooth, sensual, mustachioed voice reminded someone of Tom Selleck! lol. Anyways, it stuck.

So a little about me: I'm totally the most relaxed, easy going, un-perturbable guy you'll ever see in a CSS Zombie-mod server. There's not much that you can do or say that makes me mad (but please don't try), I mean c'mon... this is the internet! If you take everyone and everything seriously online you will have a coronary embolism and die. So... I tend to have a LOT of fun when I play and that's what I play for: fun. If you don't like getting backstabbed I won't backstab you, but personally I don't give a crap if you wanna get me and sometimes I might just say screw it and stab your face anyways. I'm a little unpredictable like that, but if you are one of those people that gets super upset by backstabbing (see coronary embolism comment above) I won't bother. I can also be a little redundant a little. Being a zombie is just as much fun as a human, and if the humans are in a virtually un-assailable barricade... building couch forts is fun too!

I am a 29 year old father and husband and I tend to put my family before my video games so you probably won't see me in-game too often, but when I am online you'll find me in the ZMP server having a blast. I do creep the forums pretty regularly now though. Anyhow, I'll be on this weekend so if anyone wants to hang out, I'll be in ZMP in about 30 mins.

Cheers,

Deaner
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 15, 2011

Solid.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Hello Tom. I'm mario(don't call me luigi like others do) and I am one of the most known people on zm and completely the opposite of your personality. I get mad a lot and don't take things easy :razz: and that's why 75% of the people hate me here. Anyways, nice to have you as a zm and not a ze gamer. Welcome.
    • Jun 20, 2012
      Like Luigi said. HELLO TOM :L=He finally made a a forum account.
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Jul 28, 2011
      • May 5, 2011
        Glad you finally introduced yourself :grin:
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Feb 18, 2011
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Mar 4, 2012
          Thank you for this. Too many people on this forum take shit on here so seriously. They get butt hurt over the most miniscule topics and actually give two shits about their post count and positive/negative ratings. Glad to see you're not one of them.

Welcome to the community mate.

PS - ZE is the best server.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 14, 2011
          • Jun 4, 2012
            Thanks for the welcome guys (and maybe girls who knows these days!?) lol. :razz:
          • May 14, 2011
            • Like Like x 2
            • Jul 18, 2012
              @Tom Selleck Welcome to the forums. My name is @Xitude or Zac. Feel free to request a signature or get in on one of my many projects here at PF. Have fun and enjoy your stay.
              • Like Like x 1