Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I guess. . .

Discussion in Creativity started by meeko, Apr 18, 2012

1. Oct 29, 2010
    Photo thread inspired by @GRUDGE lol. (I absolutely love Grudge's style)

I guess you can take a peek at my photography. . .but unfortunately, most stuff I shoot are photo-journalistic, not creative.

kennethsong2 kennethsong1 kennethsong3 kennethsong6 6463486639_cdf6516e1b kennethsong7 kennethsong5

And then. . . action. I shoot ALOT of sports/action for my job:

kennethsongsports1 kennethsongsports4 kennethsongsports6 kennethsongsports2 kennethsongsports7 kennethsongsports5 kennethsong4

Attached Files:

• Artistic Artistic x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Nothing wrong with photo-journalism. You're the one making money from your pics, not me :ROFL:

I used to do photojournalism in high school and I admit that I miss it a lot; still a lot of potential for creativity.

EDIT: Did I mention these are amazing lol
    • Jun 4, 2006
      I dig em, I've seen some of your other stuff on flickr too. The action ones came out especially great. Did you do anything to that cat's eyes? They're like mini tropical oceans/shores.
    • Jun 17, 2011
      I really like the Cat one too~! The eyes look so pretty~!
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Refer to my post on grudges thread lol. :sarcastic:
    • Jun 4, 2006
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Jan 8, 2012
      • Oct 29, 2010

Yes I did, not gonna lie. Used selection tool to isolate the eyes, then added a bit of contrast, and then some vibrance. lol

:bugeyes:
      • Aug 1, 2011
        EDITED! IT'S ALL LIES I SAY, LIESSSSSS!!!!!
      • Oct 29, 2010
      • Oct 17, 2011
        This is really nice. I am taking journalism next year for the first time in high school as an elective. I hope I can make one of these :razz:.