Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I hate drivers.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ck27, Oct 28, 2009

1. Dec 30, 2006
    I hate drivers so much. I swear drivers do not look more than 5 feet in front of them. I mean i am driving in the left lane and it has been like this for weeks. Right lane closed and they have a mile to get over but wait until the last possible fucken second to get over. Its not like these people are speeders either trying to get ahead of everyone they are just people that dont pay attention. If only I could kill every stupid incompetent doesn't pay attention to the road driver. I am a jackass and don't let them over. Some bitch wanted to get ahead of me and i wouldn't let her into my lane cause the bitch had a whole mile to get behind me but decided to be the typical bitch and wait until the last second thinking she is just going to get in front of me.. So she ran into the cones cause no one gets in front of me. That taught that bitch. Actually what would of taught her more if she ran into some construction vehicle and died but it would be to bad she didn't have her kids in the car.

This is the kind of rant I put up when I am extremely bored.
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    drive in California at rush hour, and that will look like a walk in the park.

i didn't know they had anything besides tractors in Minnesota anyways :tard:
  3. Jan 5, 2009
    im pretty sure they have a few combines and maybe a drivable lawn mower here and there.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    I was expecting windows drivers, aka you upgraded to 7.
    Driving in CA during rush hours is not even possible to compare to Minnesota. We have more traffic at 3 a.m.
  5. Dec 17, 2007
    lol try driving in rush hour traffic around DC.... massive fail. I had a Dr's Apt at 0930 one day. It was about 40 miles away. I left at 0545. I didn't make it to the Dr's until 1015 o.O. You want to talk about frustrated... holy fuck dudes...
  6. Oct 22, 2007
    Whoa hold the hell up, is chris trying to knock on driving???? This is coming from the person who couldn't even fill up his own gas tank!!! Need i remind you...

Oh and yes i would be that person who would cut you off because i would save around 15 min instead of waiting in line like everyone else. Besides people don't pay attention and when that gap opens you whip in there like peter on a twinkie and take that shit.
  7. Aug 8, 2009
    Drive in Boston for 5 minutes, then you can rage about bad drivers :/
  8. Jun 29, 2008
    So, basically everyone hates driving in the area they're in and the grass isn't greener on the other side.
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    lol i had another gas station mishap a few weeks ago. I was filling my gas tank and i couldn't get the nozzle to put any gas in like it would start and stop. So i do this for like 5 minutes and the lady comes out and she is like you have the nozzle to far in. I am like Oh and when i pulled it out a little it worked. I just know I am going to get some sex remarks with that statement. :s
  10. Jun 29, 2008
  11. Dec 17, 2007

don't feel bad ck. I watched a Captain on base several months ago pull up and put diesel in his honda without paying attention and then couldn't get it to start lol
  12. Sep 21, 2008
    be glad you haven't driven in nj and ny. there is a good reason why geico didn't insure NJ drivers for quite some time.
  13. Mar 12, 2008
    Fucking.

lol'd.