Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I have a Problem ):

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by miiro, May 25, 2015

1. Apr 12, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 26, 2015

[IMG]
    • Dec 30, 2006
      This song. Good Song. Lean On is also a good song.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Dec 30, 2006
        Your avatar, your song, are they all your cousins?
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • Feb 27, 2012
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          You are aware regardless if you believe in Creationism or Evolution that the humans started in Africa. So you are like my brothers from another mom and dad.

You know you liked it. This is like the best house/rap/pop/country music there ever was.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            What in the fuck.
          • Jun 11, 2012
            So to OP, I spent all day listening to your song about monkeys mating/raping with humans (seriously listen to the lyrics). Helped me tests system and block out the world. Not bad.
          • Oct 13, 2011

Nsfw after 1.37
          • Apr 12, 2015
            He's so lonely ): I feel so bad for him. "Life can be cruel"

If you guys dont get the message of the video. I c/p it from someone.

"The story that I gathered was that he was a drug dealer, started dealing hard shit to her, and he fell in love with her at the same time and started dating her. They were in a passionate relationship and as he kept dealing to her, she became less and less in love with him and more in love with her new love, meth. She got angry when he tried cutting her off to save her. The guilt was eating him up that he was hurting and killing the only person who's ever loved him. She leaves him. He keeps selling meth to her, in the hopes that she'll forgive him and come back. It never happens, she's already moved in with her new boyfriend, meth. At the beginning of the video, he is remembering her when she was still relatively healthy, when he was just getting her hooked, and they were falling in love, maybe even before she met him. The girl knocking on the door is her, coming to buy more meth. He can't face what he's turned her into and would rather remember what she was, the guilt is eating him alive. He eventually gets up and faces the animal he created, and sells to her. The reason he is an ape is because he feels like an animal for badly damaging the only thing he's ever loved for the rest of her life. The flashbacks of the girl shouting at him are from when he tried to cut her off and she left him. The flashbacks of the two people having sex while he's in the champagne room are him as what he actually looks like, not how he feels, and the girl whose life he ruined by getting her addicted to meth. AlunaGeorge is singing to the girl about her meth addiction, while she's at rock bottom, smoking it up. The girl has family, but disappeared on them once she became addicted. She would rather her family think she were dead than see what's she's become and get help, hence, she's scared of the shame. AlunaGeorge is singing to the girl that the girl knows she likes the meth so much, and it drives her insane because she wants to stop so badly, but can't. It drives the girl insane. AlunaGeorge asks the girl "What you gonna do?", basically asking her if she'll go home after nearly a year and face her family, or continue down this road to a near certain death, if not an endlessly grim existence. The video shows the guy dealing with his anger for ruining the only good thing he's ever had in life and for hurting the only person who has ever shown him any kindness. His longing to be with her causes him to grab the stripper's boob in the heat of the moment. His anger causes him to get in a fight with his friends, exhibit suicidal behavior in his dank apartment, and pack a pistol with intention to use it and end someone's life. The song follows the girl's story, but the video follows the man's story."
            miiro, May 27, 2015 Last edited by miiro, May 27, 2015