Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I have left the iPhone flock.

Discussion in Media Devices started by McKay, Jun 7, 2012

1. Feb 20, 2011
    And say hello to my new Nokia Lumia 900, it's technically not out in the UK yet except for 1 store, because they keep pushing the date back as they keep sending European Lumias over to America to keep up with demand. I however managed to snag one. Goodbye iPhone 4S.

IMG_1605 IMG_1606 IMG_1607
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Jun 10, 2011
      Ahhh, I really want one! 'tis the phone I was looking at were I to upgrade to a smartphone, which i'm so tempted to do, just hate the thought of a contract xD
    • Oct 20, 2011
      this looks like a pretty cool phone, any idea how much it costs?
    • May 14, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 20, 2011
        I bought it sim-free for £450, however on contract it's heavily subsidized with it often being free or barely anything.
      • May 14, 2011
        You pay for it inside the contract :smile:. What network and how many mins/ texts do you get. Im on a £15 a month 24 month contract with my HTC sensation XE that came free with it. :smile:

*EDIT* I get 300mins 300texts and unlimited internet.
      • Feb 20, 2011
        600 minutes, unlimited texts, 750MB of Data £15 a month
      • Jun 10, 2011
        WHAT, with o2?? I'm getting ripped off xD
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Lumia is an undestructable brick. Superior quality. Unless, ofcourse, Kyle sits on it.
      • Feb 20, 2011
        I was paying £35 a month for that, but however this time I upgraded my contract with them instead of my phone.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Looks like a big brick. What kind of features does it have?
      • Jun 10, 2011
        I've been with O2 for years, but never had a contract, so never gotten any benefit xD
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011

• Like Like x 1
          • Feb 20, 2011
            IMG_1609
          • Jan 11, 2012
            Well I guess you don't need a hammer anymore
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 20, 2011
              It came with this as the Nokia Ringtone....

• Aug 1, 2011
              I only say that it looks like a brick because of the size comparison between the 4S and itself.
              May be exaggerating the size, but it is a lot bigger than the 4S.
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Yeah, it's actually much thinner (atleast in comparison with an iPhone with an Otterbox Defender protector case on it). You don't need a case for this, it is the case lol.
            • May 14, 2011
              ALWAYS use a case! This is the rule! I have an Otterbox case on my HTC Sensation XE, never dropped it, its just for safety, give you that feeling that nothing will happen.