Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I have the pic of the calls, will it help?

Discussion in Help Desk started by 1810990, Jul 25, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 25, 2010
    Does this help at all? Its a pic i sent straight from my phone to my email and uploaded. Sorry about the quality, its the four with JD at the beginning that are calls to her. All are conference calls with my brother and his friends. Crap, it didnt put the pic up...
  2. Jul 25, 2010

Attached Files:

3. Apr 9, 2007
    Print Screen, Prt Scr on your keyboard. Fire up Paint, edit paste, save the file. Then upload it.
  4. Jul 25, 2010

Attached Files:

5. Jun 29, 2008
    Don't you love WoW trolls (I label them this because most I've encountered are these players) and trolls in general? Usually constant 4chan goers. They live to piss people off and get some sort of sense of accomplishment when it happens. Then proceed to say "u mad" or something similar whether they pissed someone off or not. Sad really.

Sucks, never really talked to JD outside of these forums but she seemed pretty cool and it sucks a few trolls drove her off. ;P
  6. Jul 25, 2010
    Yeah, some trolls are faggots. I troll but i only troll friends, and i troll them in a more joking manner.
  7. May 31, 2008
    Would this even matter if she wasn't a girl? Seriously guys girls on the internets are attention whores. Stop giving them attention, it's worse than feeding trolls.
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    This happened yesterday in the morning, not yesterday in the afternoon.

At least get the date and time right, you're done.
    :locked:

EDIT:
    Of course it would, as a matter of fact I'd do the same for you, or anyone for that matter (I cannot speak for anyone else, though).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.