Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I havent done anything

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Te0, Aug 21, 2008

1. Jul 24, 2008
    I have not done anything when you admins are pushjing me around, i have allways been nice to you all admins but what tha HELL DO I GET BACK FROM YOU, I GET MUTED I GET SLAPPED.... I MEAN I HAVENT DONE YOU GUYS ANYTHING AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME WHY.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE :frown:, THE ONLY NICE PERSON ON PLAGUEFEST IS KITTY SHE DOESNT PUSH ME AROUND LIKE YOU GUYS DO.

SO TO THE REST OF YOU :smile:mad:smile: angryface to you !
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Hey teo you should edit your thread and make it nicer. Use valid criticism on what you dont like about the admins and who. You will not be punished.
  3. Jul 24, 2008
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    well with the fuck you all. thats just asking for it. That could be corrected.
  5. Jul 16, 2008
  6. Jul 24, 2008
    sry for all the stupid things i said hours ago im goin threw a phase where i get pissed off about everything so i apologize for my bullshit. :turned:
  7. Jul 24, 2008
    yes you have been nice 2 me phantom alot of admins have but i mostly like Dani and kitty cuz they are the nicest ppl on the server, and of course phantom, punisher and star.

i dont even know star yet, but anyway... :smile:
  8. Jul 16, 2008
    O_o dani and kitty are nice all the time lol well when kitty get mad run are you will die <_<
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    i think you only got mad at me because of that glorious headshot earlier today ;D you remember which one!

and i apologize, kitty, for that hit-and-run i did on you as well, you were talking after all, lol.
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    apparently everyone says i'm mean? lol o0
  11. Posts
    You're the meanest SOB I know Rets. *cries* I have nightmares....
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    rets is a jerk. he always puts me down and yells at me!
    I have thought about being emo after the last time he was mad at me D:
    on a different note, he so rarely speaks I don't see how he can be considered mean...
  13. Jul 16, 2008
  14. Feb 21, 2007
  15. Oct 22, 2007
  16. May 24, 2008
  17. Dec 28, 2007
    *is disturbed by the mental image sig created for me*
  18. Posts
    thats kinda kinky..i like it
  19. Oct 22, 2007
    stop stealing the phrase that i stole you whore.
  20. Jul 24, 2008
    uhm i have seen kitty mad and i didn't run she is allways nice to me :smile:

and retslag i have never seen him as an asshole, jerk or SOB.

so chill you dont have to be affraid of retslag ...

and about the emo thing spar dont consider it as a priority or a second choice, i have seen emo's and its not a pretty sight :grin: :grin: :grin:

Peace out!!