Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I just got admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by naruto6740, Jan 14, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 13, 2011
    I am super excited about being admin even though the other admins are yelling at me to make a topic on this forums.i told them i would post a topic in the morning so here i am.Well i am a admin in training.....currentley learning the rules and so such that a admin should follow.Im not a big forumz poster i never post like anything on the forums because for me im just not a big forums guy and crap lol.this is my first post,bye bye.
  2. Dec 31, 2010
    Well welcome to the team mate!, just try and chill out a little and follow other admins advice asap and youll do fine :thumbsup:
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    I vote to have this guy's admin removed because he obviously cannot follow the rules or read for that matter.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/4322-dont-feel-like-making-a-new-topic/
  4. May 11, 2010

+1

Doggy, you need to post the details of your PayPal admin purchase transaction per the New Admin Post guidelines before you're going to get anywhere. You also need to be trained by one of the following admins prior to using your admin benefits:
    Retslag1
    Haplo
    Angel/Latino
    rxn
    Badgruiel
    or Nebraska (that's me!)

Regardless of who trains you, send a message to Haplo or Rets to make sure you are added to SourceBans (do this BEFORE attempting to ban anyone. Doing so prior to your addition is bad for your admin career.)

All that aside, welcome to the PlagueFest community! Add me to your Steam friends if you like. See you in-game!
  5. Jul 23, 2010

He's already abusing powers and can't follow procedure.

Admins like this are the ones that get their powers taken away very quickly or just force us experienced admins to babysit constantly.

Let's just look at this and nip it in the bud.
  6. Jan 13, 2011
    I added him to sourcebans last night, I don't know how he is going to turn out since he can't follow instructions very well but hopefully we can fix him!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.