Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I like this it is creepy but cool.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Voldemort, Sep 20, 2011

1. Apr 6, 2011
    I was on the FR server for my kids to play today and cyber was with me... and I am so in love with this baby zombie can we you know make it an admin zombie or something like it.[IMG]
  2. Jun 30, 2011
  3. Jun 26, 2011
    LOL yeah i saw this also in one of the server :3 i would also agree with chels, put it on zm server!
  4. Apr 6, 2011
    omg it is chucky but it so fits a baby more than chucky he didnt wear diapers
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    It would be a nice addition, but answer will probably be "It doesn't fit with the zombie theme" Since it is only a doll that has somewhat of a 'soul' I guess you would say, but isn't an actual zombie.
  6. Dec 17, 2010
    Chucky freaked me the hell out man, its scary and somewhat funnny because there's a doll that looks like a baby chasing you around with a freaking knife.
  7. Apr 6, 2011
  8. Jun 10, 2011
    *shiver* Chuckie doll, the stuff of nightmares...
  9. Mar 20, 2011
    When I use to admin on another server we had chucky, he was fast as hell and could jump super far, but when shot, you would fly across the map. LOL
  10. Apr 6, 2011
    but it is cool and freaky looking so want to be chucky and would be such a cool admin zombie.
  11. Feb 18, 2011
  12. Jan 30, 2011
    And Donator zombie, would be some incentive for more people to purchase both.
  13. Apr 6, 2011
  14. Jun 22, 2011
    I vote for this to be added as a donator/admin skin!
  15. Dec 17, 2010
    I strongly agree too this even if it doesn't work with the theme of the other zombies. We should mix it up every now and then to get some more players in the servers. It can also give Donators/Admins more of a reason to purchase them, it would draw more attention to Plaguefest in my opinion.
  16. Jan 5, 2007
    I can't really object to it being an admin only skin, considering we have some admin only CT skins that don't even fit the whole zombie theme. We used it on the Zombie Reloaded(?) server before, so I'm sure we still have the model for it floating around.
  17. Apr 6, 2011
    Dont forget the bride of chucky we need a female zombie.... Please pretty pretty please with a cherry and a kiss on top.
  18. Jan 5, 2007

But yeah, I do agree that we could use one or two more female zombies on here for the ladies. :thumbsup:
  19. May 27, 2008
    We had this for ZombieHell/ZombieRiot. Never really fit the theme correctly. If we're bringing any zombies back it's gonna be the fat zombie.
  20. Jan 5, 2007
    I can't even remember what the fat zombie looked like...

I just wonder if we could add the Chucky skin in as an admin only one, since the admins have CT skins that don't fit the theme. So that kind of throws out the theme thing a little bit.