Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I make map yeh?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Grape, Feb 28, 2015

1. Oct 24, 2013
    It's got only 2 spawn because I don't know how to handle adding the zombie mod to it. Other than that it should be kind of fun. I didn't put really any props in it yet. But it's still got enough stuff to entertain people and it's a new map so.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?qbplyy6qa3dqdgd
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Didn't know you could map man!
    • Oct 24, 2013
      • Oct 24, 2013
        • Aug 2, 2014
        • Feb 27, 2012
          You don't need to configure the map for anything, the server takes care of all of that. However, if you want to test out, for instance props, you would run 2 console commands.
          sv_turbophysics 1
          phys_pushscale 3

Then reload your map (map zm_mapname) and the props should be working as they do in our ZM server.
        • Oct 24, 2013
          • Feb 8, 2013
            • Oct 24, 2013
              I figured instead of a theme or something I would just keep it simple. So what I did was try to incorporate all the different types of areas that people use to hold off zombies.
              I think I made it so it doesn't ever get too one sided. Everything has a few ways to get to it so you don't end up with somebody getting a very easy spot to defend.
            • Mar 10, 2014
              Looks pretty legit grape, its nice to see some fresh ideas, i feel some maps need to be removed and some fresh ones added i
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Oct 16, 2014
                If this map is finished i am stoked to play it nice going Grape
              • Aug 25, 2009
                You can make map Grape? Didnt know you were a map maker. Looks good