Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I miss PF in general, So here's a funny screenshot

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by mathroy3, Dec 6, 2015

1. Apr 3, 2011
    Anyone of you miss the good old times on friday and saturday nights playing ZE and having fun? I just wish we could go back in time and play all together again. Surely there are other servers, you're gonna say, but nothing as AWESOME as PlagueFest was.

So I was looking at my screenshots library and found this... Hope I can make you smile a little bit with this if you remember our old friend @Brett (this is on Mako when the map was being overplayed)
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132337524
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Yeah, our biggest mistake was not cutting away from LSN immediately when we had gotten ddos'd, or even when we piloted it it before hand. Unfortunately, it is what it is.
      :koala:
      • Friendly Friendly x 2
      • Aug 12, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 24, 2011
          I think we need to give zego more love: http://plaguefest.com/threads/time-for-a-new-ze-cs-go-event.20995/

For some reason there's issues with finding pF zego in the GO community browser, and from what i understand it seems to be an issue for all fellow URpeans.
          @Kyle, as you are our tech-drive-misguided-graph-egg-cracker i'd like your input on this. Is there anything to be solved or is there some general EU/US disconnect?

If we could get that thing working and spark it up through an event, i'd really hope that we'd get some solid fire going.
          :chic:
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Apr 28, 2013
            Heh, I remember that spray @mathroy3. Those were some fun times on ZE, I do really miss those days.

Sent from intermittent 56k internet in buttfuck nowhere, Montana
            • Like Like x 1
            • Apr 28, 2013

P.S. Never even saw you play because I join late. This sentence above was kind of a inside joke to me (though half true).