Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I Miss Y'all

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Trigger [Red], Jun 19, 2016

1. Jul 7, 2014
    Just a thread posted for CS:S's zombie mod server.
    Basically, who do you guys want to come back to the server?

I want:
    @tiger
    @JDizzle
    @Vicarious
    @Orange
    @haoward<3

to return. Why? Well I just miss them. What about you guys?
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Sep 14, 2008
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 30, 2016
        @Jeremy @Soft Serve Mr. Death, (dont know his username) @DeeKushMan @thenicemynt @evilprincess and a lot more :frown:

I dont know some of their names so they dont come up
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I'm flattered, thank you Trigger. However, I've decided to move on from CS:S and so far have no plans to return in-game. I'll still be lurking around here though, and when I get a new computer (should be soon) I will be on Steam quite frequently.

It's been about 10 years since I started playing CS:S so moving on from something that's been with me literally half of my lifetime is pretty difficult as it is. I've had a blast with all of you in this community, so thank y'all.

Since this isn't my thread I won't make it too personal nor "emotional". I won't give out names to people who've been there with, for and against me; you all know who you are. I'll get on Steam ASAP 'cause I miss talking with people.

See you people around. It's been fun.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jun 29, 2014
            • Like Like x 1
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Sorry, I'm not just quiting CSS. Giving that up was very hard for me, but I'm trying to game the least amount possible. I think something told me to wake up. Well, something happened to me and turned me around while I was on a bad path. I'm working on something else right now and it's work work work, not just a job. I think my time of spending my day on the internet is over. I don't even want to be on the chair any longer.

Thanks for missing me, Trigger. Always knew you were a cool guy. Have fun!
              • Like Like x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Jul 7, 2014
                "so far have no plans to return in-game."

I'll be waiting my friend.
                Post Merged, Jun 20, 2016
                Well eventually life gets the best of us and we finally move on, I'll be next on that list when I graduate hahaha. I wish you the best for your future and hope all that work gives back to you man. Thank you for being you. Until then!
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 8, 2013

The amount of effort will definitely give back. My life isn't built in money. I don't even like money. This was something I was passionate about back in freshman if high school, but I let go of that because I couldn't let loose of gaming.
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    • Useful Useful x 1
                    • Jun 17, 2014
                    • Jul 14, 2010
                      This is something I've been trying to do as well. Gaming used to be a pretty big passion for me, but now everything just feels dull and not like a productive use of time. Could always have some competitive FPS games going on or some ranked league, or play some casual minigames or zombie mod, but the magic is just gone. It's hard finding a new passion when so much has already been invested into being online, but now I wanna find something that makes me happy where I wake up everyday and say hey, I like what I'm doing and where life is going right now. Hope whatever you have found gives you that sense of fulfillment in life and makes you happy. I will keep searching!
                      • Like Like x 2
                      • Agree Agree x 2
                      • Winner Winner x 1
                      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                      • Feb 8, 2013
                        That's right. No matter if it's working 13 hours a day, as long as you feel content with what you're doing and you put forth the effort to want to do it (very important), you'll never feel tired or stressed out. Because you want to. You have to like what you want to do to do it. Find purpose for it.

I'd like to wish the same for you, bud. I hope what you seek is what you'll love and what you love, you'll chase after.
                        Orange, Jun 20, 2016 Last edited by Orange, Jun 20, 2016
                      • Jan 25, 2014
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • May 31, 2012
                          As sad as it may be, y'all need to learn when to let go. Nothing's going to last forever, just got to make the best of it while it's still there.
                        • Dec 6, 2011
                          • Jan 21, 2011
                            • Funny Funny x 1
                            • Apr 28, 2013
                              You got too much words of wisdom on you that you will be a missed player.
                              • Friendly Friendly x 1
                              • Sep 22, 2008
                                I play LoL, Rocket League and L4D2 mostly now. You're more than welcome to add me. Space Douchebag and I were reminiscing earlier about the good ol PF days on CS:S. I'm glad to see you guys are still thriving!
                                Dani you're a sweetheart :smile:
                                Post Merged, Jul 7, 2016
                                Anyone keep up with Killer Meow?
                                I still talk to selected, pink, semifail, and space of course.
                                • Friendly Friendly x 3
                                • Funny Funny x 1