Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I need help finding a good pc build under $800 dollars

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by Orgasmic, May 6, 2012

1. Apr 23, 2012
    I need help finding a pc build with a monitor under 800 dollars please help
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    Then I would have 2 pay for the monitor plus tax plus windows 7 which will equal 900 dollars
  4. Mar 6, 2012
      Marshall, May 6, 2012 Last edited by Marshall, May 6, 2012
    • Apr 23, 2012
      Then I would still have to buy windows 7 which in another hundred dollars
    • Apr 23, 2012
      Never mind I didn't see u put in in their
    • Apr 23, 2012
      The shipping makes it more so it's 870 dollars :/
    • May 15, 2011
      Beggars can't be choosers. Also, what the fuck is $70? Pimp yourself out for a night. Cha-ching.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        @Orgasmic Stop making repetitive topics and posts. Instead of being extremely lazy asking for people to spoon-feed you information, you should try doing something yourself for a change. I tried multiple times to help you but you just complained about every possible thing, and didn't so much as read anything I showed/gave you. You shouldn't expect to have people serve things to you on a silver platter. Also, edit your posts, stop making double + triple posts.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but unless you attempt to accept help from others and try instead of just saying "gimme", you're not going to be helped out very much.

For those of you who are wondering why I'm saying this, please look at the previous thread(s) that have included his posts.

@Marshall , I :heart: your use of no-name products, fuck the big brand names and their over-priced products! (well, some of them but not all of them =S)
      • Mar 6, 2012
        @Quietly Yell, I literally chose products I know were reliable and in his price range. The others that were name brand... on some things I just don't feel we should skimp. :razz:

@Orgasmic, I completely agree with Quietly here. You need to stop with this.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Sep 21, 2008
          It's Simple. Go to newegg.com and pick out parts that aren't that expensive. 7+ years ago I built my pc for 1000 dollars. It still plays any game I want on the highest settings.

Also, only recently, less than a year ago I upgraded the graphics card and some ram for 150 dollars. Other than that, everything is the same.
          • Like Like x 1