Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I need help in running the map

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by VAMPIREKILLER, Apr 26, 2013

1. Jul 24, 2012
    guys i cant play my map

the log is

what is the problem

ehhm and i need tutorials to creating my map (i noobie xD)

2. May 15, 2011
    Looks like Area Portals that intercept and merge with brushes instead of simply filling in a doorway/window. Remove your func_area_portals and try again.

Also, you have a leak, a hole in your map. To find it go to map>Load Pointfile and you will see a red line in your map leading from the hole to the leaked entity. After that, recompile the map and if you still have more leaks, repeat the process.

Looks like you updated too, some things may be broken from that and stop your map from compiling properly. I still haven't updated my CS:S, so others will have to help you with that.
  3. Jul 24, 2012
    in my map i no have doors and objects

and this problem happens in any different map

....ok i tray this thx : )
  4. Oct 4, 2012
    CSS is updated, Hammer is not. All you have to do is to move the .bsp file from Hammer directory to CSS directory.

steam\steamapps\vampirekiller48\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps - This is where your map should be compiled

steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike\custom\my_custom_folder\maps - This is where you should put your map