Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I NEED OPINIONS..

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Seraphine, Sep 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 23, 2010

Click on the above link. Tell me what you think. I'm in bidding.
  2. Sep 22, 2010
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    Btw, I have the wedding band. I get to pick my engagement rock. I want this. It's like Easter threw up on my finger.
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    Sigh, Selling their mother's belongings even when she passed. That never grinds well with me..

Also, never been a fan of women sporting rings larger than 1cm. And then you got french women who have rings that could make gauntlets.

But that's just me, but the ring itself looks fine, just huge.
  5. May 27, 2008
    >See on a picture below that on the inside of it, China is inscribed.

What.
  6. Jul 23, 2010
  7. Mar 11, 2011
    the ring looks good however never buy without a warranty
  8. Mar 12, 2008
  9. Jul 23, 2010
    Rings are usually hallmarked by the country of manufacture especially dealing with gold.
  10. Aug 11, 2011
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    That thing is awesome. Its a little showy, but go for it, it looks beautiful.
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    I have never once seen a "nation stamp" like that inside the band of a single high quality jewelry piece. I have a strong feeling you're getting scammed with that ring Femme.

EDIT: After looking at the stones on it closer, they look fake as well. Sorry Femme.
  13. Jul 23, 2010
    It's 10K gold and I'm only betting on the diamonds being real. She has stated the gold and diamonds have been tested and are genuine. If they aren't, I will return it. She made no guarantee about the other stones as I have asked. She is stating they are gemstones..anything else would be glass and those aren't glass stones. China isn't held to the same gold standards so I would be inclined to think it's actually less gold compared to our 10k.

I'm inclined to trust my judgement on jewelry purchasing than yours Reaper. If you have a degree in gemology, I would trust your judgement based off a picture.

*The greatest thing about buying from E-bay..is if it's not what it says it is..I get to return it. I'm not concerned with that and will only be disappointed because I love the ring.
  14. Nov 29, 2010
    Read the fine print. No Returns, if you're gonna shell out $500 on a unappraised ring, be my guest.
  15. Mar 13, 2010
    Yeah... that's really bad taste in my opinion. You usually keep things like that in the family.

While I'm not an expert on rings or gems, from the jewelry I've seen and bought, that ALWAYS flags me as fake. I'd at least heed his advice and get it appraised the same day you get it to be sure.

I'd still get it appraised yourself to be on the safe side. Other than that though, if you like it, go for it. It's not something I would ever buy for someone else, but you're the one wearing it.
  16. May 27, 2008
  17. Jan 5, 2007
    Suit yourself, but when it's clearly stamped just like a cheap knock-off would, and the "seller" lists it with no returns, it just screams scam. But if you want to fork over $500 for a paper weight go right ahead.
  18. Mar 12, 2008
    If it truly was a fake then the seller wouldn't have a spotless feedback.

learn2ebay reaper.

Also buyer protection.

Looks legit, and he you can punch reaper in the face with it when/if you ever encounter him.
  19. Jul 23, 2010
    When buying from E-Bay..it doesn't matter if they accept them or not. I use paypal and I've had to dispute things before. If it's not exactly what is listed..you get your money back.
  20. Jul 23, 2010
    Fuck yeah I plan on getting it appraised. I wouldn't care if everything else was fake..as long as I'm paying for real diamonds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.