Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I need some help mapping D:

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by shoultzy, Nov 16, 2012

1. Oct 21, 2012
    Nothing is red in my compile menu
    But load pointfile won't let me load it to find out if I have any leaks.
    Would somebody mind adding me and helping me out?
  2. May 5, 2011
    If you try to load the point file and like a thing pops up, its fine, there is no leak. But if there was a leak, a red arrow will appear. ANd to refresh if any leaks you have to run it and make sure you have [x] Dont run Game checked. Then load point file and if a menu pops up like it wants you to look for a file or something then cancel it. It means there is no leak.
  3. May 14, 2011
  4. Apr 9, 2012
    If you have the word @enviolinador somewhere in your map, remove it. It causes your map to act weird and corrupts everything!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 21, 2012
      LOL Yea I do. I take it that makes a difference :O
    • May 14, 2011

Use underscores. Call your map:

de_random_map_name

instead of

de random map name

Well done, now you map works.

Why did you think its called de_dust2 not de dust 2 ?
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Obviously cause, when the vote menu would come up, there'd be letters floating magically in the air. When using _ it makes it clear that every single letter is stringed together and locked in the block the menu shows up in, which again is locked against the side of your screen ... So obvious ...
    • May 14, 2011
      No I meant because the map wouldn't work if it was called de dust 2. :frown:
    • Jun 18, 2012
    • Oct 21, 2012
      Half the time idk why I think the things I think -.-