Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I need your help!

Discussion in Entertainment started by Clam Chowder, Feb 22, 2013

1. Nov 29, 2010
    Clam Chowder, Feb 22, 2013 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Feb 22, 2013
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    I don't mean to be a dick but I'm not a fan of giving out likes "per request" if you get what I mean. If I do enjoy it though, I will add a like to the video.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Is it ahigh contest or just a low one? You got my like anyways. Good luck on it.
    Post Merged, Feb 22, 2013
    Is it really hard to do a person a favor and just move your mouse to hit like? If it's going to affect you, then i'm sorry. It's my turn to clown Brett.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Not at all, I just don't think it's fair to others in a contest if some people are just going around saying "please like this" without anything else.

Although it was pretty sweet, I've never even heard of this game before, but it looks epic judging from the flying around. Nice skills.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I agree with Brett to an extent. Although, I don't see just asking your community to help you out but I would like to see some more explanation from Chowder instead of just "I need this." That's just plain rude. Any link to this contest so we can see what it is just like Celexie did with her contest?
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 29, 2010
        http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/beta-weekend-screenshot-and-video-contest.80975/

Link to the contest. Atm, I'm out of money and looking to upgrade my video card. Also, another is the plushie that comes with the contest.

Apologies, but you can't really sugarcoat "I want a new video card"
        Post Merged, Feb 22, 2013
        "Everyone else is doing it too" falls into place, however yeah I'll put the blame on my lack of social skills to give you guys more context.

Anyways, the game is Firefall, a game currently in CBT, with invites, if you PM Taters, Dharkk or Josh for a beta code you can participate. It's still in CBT so, there isn't much content in the game as of yet.
        Clam Chowder, Feb 22, 2013 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Feb 22, 2013