Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I purchased Admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by iPunchGirls, Jul 4, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 4, 2011
    Hello, my name is iPunchGirls, i purchased admin today. I only purchased admin for 1 month so i can check it out and see how it goes.

The reason why i purchased admin is to be able to nominate maps, have a female skin, and help regulate the server when needed.

On another note, i couldn't get my forum password to work, so i didn't have a chance to post earlier. I wanted to play for a little bit and make sure the admin worked so i didn't have to call my bank and cancel a transaction.

There was an admin who banned me for no reason what so ever, i couldn't get my forum password to work, and that is why i didn't post earlier. It was Infamous pro.

anyway here is my steam id # 24 "I Punch Girls" STEAM_0:0:26047213

I guess if my account isn't unbanned i will have to call my bank and get my money back.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Oh so NOW you post... you were already refunded a while ago. This password shit is bull you only joined ~30 minutes ago when you were told by other admins multiple times to post a purchase thread well over an hour ago. I joined 30 minutes later and you were still in-game playing and not posting your thread. I told you to post and you simply continued to play ignoring me. I kicked you to get your attention and you rejoin where I proceed to tell you to post your purchase thread again and that if you refused your admin would be removed, to which you replied you will call your bank and sue us (lol...) - since you did not want to listen to myself and the admins that talked with you before me, you were removed from the admin team and your purchase was immediately refunded. We don't appreciate liars either. You're clearly not fit to be on the admin team.

You can stay banned for 3 days for wasting our time. If you want to nominate maps and get skins, become a donator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.