Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I want to know why I got Kicked??

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Leviathan*Returned, Oct 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 5, 2011
    I have been quiet a flawlessly upstanding player since...well *that incident* and Now I got kicked as I was sitting in the Tower just shooting away at zombies...there are no cades anywhere, I wasnt griefing...i just text..

If it was an accident...thats fine..BUT I NEED TO KNOW THAT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

My Player name is =pF= Hurricane...and Since Ive been forgiven, I have NEVER been any rule breaker by even the slightest...

I feel becuase I have been forgiven, I get ALOT more unwanted attention at times from other players...And ppl try to accuse me of stuff when I wasnt even in the area, this has been happening since I have been forgiven...I Donate, I have fun playing the Zm2 24/7 Server, I have even worked out being apart of Team SoV! So wth?
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    Do you recall the admin who kicked you or what which ZM server you where on? When you say text, where you trolling in chat? Did you receive any warning from a admin?
  3. Sep 5, 2011
    I always only play the Lila-panic server...still on too, but it concerns me that i got kicked.,and Ive asked till im exhausted why i got kicked...(politely)
  4. meeko
    This message by meeko has been removed from public view.
    Oct 12, 2011
  5. Sep 5, 2011

I dont have a problem getting kicked accidentally, and just wanted to take this as far on my part as possible to show that Im still Very serious about stayin and playin, If nothing more comes outta this...than Great!
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    Looks like it was for cade breaking but I don't see any warnings or anything, also don't know who the admin is.
  7. Oct 27, 2010
  8. Nov 19, 2010
    NoBackstab is a lvl 1 admin who is in the server right now ignoring 4 admins on to make a "purchase thread" and get trained. He kicked and we started to talk to him about the Warn>Kick>Ban rule. He is ignoring all of us. :confused:
  9. Feb 1, 2011
    This guy just bought admin and has been using his commands and ignoring our requests to post a purchase thread. I moved him to spec about 30 mins ago and he has stayed there, and has since created a forum account. I don't know if he's going to post or not - I can't get a response out of him for the life of me.

He is still on ZMP in spec. He's also browsing the forums. I have PMed him on steam as well as ingame, but I don't know if he's just ignoring it or doesn't see it or what. If I see him use another command he'll be temp banned until he posts a thread. Abuse thread before he has even been trained is not a good foot to start on.
  10. Sep 18, 2011
    Basically what Dream just said, saw no backstab kicking a few players, asked why? no reply from him, told him to always warn first, still no reply, then later figured out he had not even been trained or made a post on admin purchased. Follwing that I got called dillenger and he basically handled it from there, from what I saw nobackstab was not reading/ignoring chat, and countinued to use admin powers.
  11. Oct 12, 2011
    I am so sorry guys. I meant to kick cooper (broke my cade twice). and yes i am an level 1 admin. forgive me. Dillinger sorry not meant to ignore u. I am still going through all the forums people posts.
  12. Apr 4, 2009
    Make a purchase thread so you can get trained.

Make a new topic in http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/forum/47-admin-subscriptions/ with the following info filled out.

13. Nov 19, 2010
    You need to make and Admin Purchase Thread and be trained and you always Warn>Kick>Ban! :confused:
  14. Aug 25, 2009
    I was there for this. Backstab basically refuses to make a post of his purchased admin. Also refuses to be trained and he wants to handle things his way. So....I informed haplos lazy raggedy ass, and still waiting on a reply.
  15. Apr 4, 2009
    Thanks for posting Hurricane, apologizes for the kick just a new admin that needs to be trained.

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.