Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'd like a list of all the maps on the Zombie Escape server's rotation

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Captain Falcon [Suits], Jun 11, 2012

1. Jun 11, 2012
    Hi, guys, I'm new on this forum, so if I'm doing something wrong, tell me. I'm having an issue with downloading maps and it's slow, so I join the server, DL it and then it's full, so I can't connect. For that reason, I'd like to manually install all the maps in the server's rotation. Can someone please help me out and tell me all the maps in the rotation? Thanks in advance!
  2. Sep 25, 2010
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    As deto said listmaps will give the current rotation on the server. If you want an easier way to get and install them (and more), up-to-date map packs are available to those who subscribe to a donator or admin subscription, which would also solve your issue of not being able to connect when it's full. http://plaguefest.com/wiki/donator-faq-s /endplug :cat:
    Brian, Jun 11, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Jun 11, 2012
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    And don't worry Falcon, these map packs are updated weekly so you're always up to date :wink: