Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Idea for Map Voting

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Feb 13, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    Ok so we all know that 90% of players in ZM just fucking spam 1 when it comes to voting, few read it and if its not a decent nomination everyone gets pissed off, also with the nominations, there are some maps the clearly get neglected. I feel that Selection 1. should always = Random map.....if possible. this way some of the older maps are re-lived and favorite maps aren't overplayed, making them less fun. As always please feel free to leave your feedback.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 10, 2014
      of course im late......oh well was merely trying to improve gameplay, thanks for the feed back though #ideadead
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I'm surprised that after all these years the obviousity of already having suggested this in a topic is still not... obvious...
    • Jan 25, 2014
      i made a forum about this and heard kyle or deto was working on a plugin that was many many months agoooo ahahha
    • Sep 25, 2010
    • Dec 17, 2007
      The only true solution to this is to reprogram the brains of the geniuses that always spam 1. I am currently working on a device to do this, but it is still awhile before final production can be made
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 10, 2014